Steven motlop

end thread. pls.

Would swap Kommer for him.. No-one else though.

Blow me

Kommer actually gives 100% out on the field, motlop barely gives half that

Probably the worst finals performance I have ever seen on Friday. He would not go near a hard ball and fumbled everything.

Hayden Ballantyne says Hi!

Would really take our vfl team to the next level.

I enjoyed (as much as a hot needle in my eye) watching him give the dawks two chances to win the semi in the dying minutes. Selfish and not a very smart player.

I think his output at a lesser team would be horrific.

Whoever lands him will regret it.

Blow me

Value and output-wise Kommer has provided sfa for 3 years, Motlop has at least played a few good games (usually against Essendon)

Blow me

Value and output-wise Kommer has provided sfa for 3 years, Motlop has at least played a few good games (usually against Essendon)

Actually Motlop has finished top 5 in a successful club’s Band F in 2 of the past 3 years including a second placing last year. In fairness to Kommer though, did some fun vids on the club website in that time.

Steven Notwant Steven Floplots I'm sure there's a few more
http://static.chefkoch-cdn.de/ck.de/rezepte/1/1281/237967-960x720-rollmops.jpg

Steven smallchop.

I would definitely take. Ignore this year. He tore sides apart in 2015. 2nd in B & F. It doesn’t just disappear. I don’t know many players who could perform at the highest level when they know the writing is on the wall. Lets not forget after his best year he was still bandied about as potential trade bait.

Stephen Motledge?

Blow me

Actually Motlop has finished top 5 in a successful club’s Band F in 2 of the past 3 years including a second placing last year. In fairness to Kommer though, did some fun vids on the club website in that time.

Couldn’t care if he’d won their last 3 bnfs don’t want that squib anywhere near this club

Some pretty strong reactions given he does the one thing we need - kicks goals.

He’s kicked 151 goals over the past 5 years - our leading goal scorers over that period only total 167 in that period.

If cheap I’d look at him.*

*Disclaimer: Haven’t seen enough of him to understand why the hate.

Our forwards are developing. Fanta, Walla and hopefully a Lav or Langford can start hitting the scoreboard more than him in a similar role. He’s going backwards and the only way I would show any interest is if he falls to us via the PSD if there are no better options available.

Plopplop

A true professional:

Imagine if he showed that much guts in the finals.

Had a plumber over today, living in Geelong you’d be right thinking he was a die hard cats fan. I asked him where he thought the cats went wrong. He was quite clear that the club was too reliant on Danger and selwood, and needed a clean out of at least 6 senior players. He then paid out big time on Motlop. “A disgrace to the club the way he turned up, a fat slob! Totally unprofessional, send him to Richmond”.

So yea…send him to Richmond.

He also seemed to think we were into Vardy. I said, thanks nah, you can send him to Richmond too.

A true professional:

Imagine if he showed that much guts in the finals.

Belly floplop

Seriously if we recruit him, im smashing his stupid guitar over his head so hes on the LTI list for the rest if the season.

Listen to this tripe