{STRIPS >>> Nuggets} Rd.19 Non Essendon Games

Keep going Eagles.

West Coast are impressing me defensively in this game.

I’d still back us to beat them though. Again.

Hope WC go on to flog them, get Nth’s % down is a very good thing too

1 Like

It’s Hobart.

Unlikely. Tricky conditions.

Drain Pustule, & Dummit Brainhurton, … commentary team from hell.

Faark

Couple of Umpire chop outs gets them back 2 goals.

Went to that last Geelong game in 1993. Was visiting Sydney during the 1992 Fitzroy game, and bizarrely it was live on TV there.

Between Majak and Aliir, Sudanese backman will be the AFL’s version of an Aussie punter in the NFL. I’m surprised they took so long to trial Maj down back, you would think after the Irish experiment clubs would have realised that athletic footballers make better defenders than forwards. Hopefully we don’t take as long to realise this with Lav 2.0.

1 Like

Wow. Pouring down at Mars stadium. Rain is the great equaliser. Come on Doggies.

Nice one Yeo.

WC look gone.

I hope the eagles don’t make the grand final against richmond. They will get belted by 10 goals. Such a slow team.

Fkn hell, … it is WCE in 2nd spot and Norf in 11th right??

Lift ya bluddy game Eagles ffs

They’ll go out in straight sets this year - ladder position (like Geelong) flatters them. They are nowhere near the 2nd best side in the comp.

Norf are not only going to win but build on their percentage by the looks

Yea but if they finish second they will make the grand final?

Norf are a better team than the Eagles. Eagles record masked by their home ground and home cheating umpires.

3 Likes

But as we showed - they are more than beatable at home. Lose their first final, and then come to the G and play a Vic side and will get pantsed. Too reliant on just a handful of players.

Did Norf have the Gale that qtr?? Think they might have.