Supercoach 2021

I won’t be taking Cahill at this stage. I reckon were getting ahead of ourselves on his job security. Assuming Ridley Francis and 1-2 Talls are a lock for the defence, if Redman and Heppell play there then Cahill is competing directly with Hind, but also with a bunch of other potentials, such as Guelfi or Laverde or whoever.

I will wait and see from the pre season and round 1 selection, but will look elsewhere to start.

2 Likes

Spot on and you know exactly what you are going to get. Set and forget. Each yeah people try and got for a mid pricer to run with it but it’s just so hard to do imo

1 Like

League code I just made a new one!

1 Like

I am yep! Before last year I took him out last 2nd… silly me got him back when we restarted

The reason I don’t have Draper is because he’ll be 2nd to Phillips most of the year, and will probably not play 22 games. If he were our sole ruckman playing 22 games - he’d be locked in!

Think you’ve gotten that the wrong way around… he was our #1 ruck by around the mid point of last year. Phillips is his backup, not vice versa.

3 Likes

Remains to be seen if they were getting games into him when finals was no longer on the cards. Don’t get me wrong, bloody love big Drapes and hope he’s #1 sooner rather than later - but I think Phillips will still play a big role this year. If nothing else but to get rest into Draper.

I’m using my additional $450K on a midfielder instead of a rookie.

I think Preuss will get to 85 Average as the first ruck and Gawn average 135.
I think between a mid rookie and a 550-600K mid there will be a bigger difference.

Then Jump on Gawn when he bottoms out. Hopefully round 6!

2 Likes

I’m dead keen also. Got my structure sorted, waiting on rookies now

version 2 where i don’t have 1,000,000 plus cash in the bank.

2 Likes

BomberBlitz Cash League.

$20 to play.

Prize Money.
$200 Winner
$100 Runner Up
$20 Money back for 3rd.
$40 Bucks Minor Premier

League Code is 449553

I’ll send details of payment when the league is full.

Put ya money where ya mouth is!

3 Likes

I’m on.

1 Like

Holland’s is out untill mid year

1 Like

I’ll donate.

1 Like

In this one and @Jake_Brady_10 's one

I am going to go without Gawn and Grundy…look to trade in after round 5 or 6 with some luck. Of course the likely outcome is my guys end up going down with an injury and the $ saving winds up being an additional cost…but that is probably the least of my problems…I love mid-pricers…just can’t help myself…

1 Like

I don’t think @Jake_Brady_10 is.

Cheers dude.

I’m gonna play classic for the first time in 4 years because it’s blitz.

2 Likes

Eddystone FC joined

1 Like

I’m keen to join.

1 Like

There are codes above. one with money and one without.