Supercoach 2023

Hmmm, I can do Humphrey and Cincotta to Libba and Maric.

Hold Oliver and see if he is back next week. Otherwise he can become Trac.

If I had another boost I could turf Oliver this week but I need to ditch Humphrey as he is about to plummet in value.

Must seems a bit severe. The other case is hold Oliver, upgrade around him and then finish all over the top of the rest of the field when they have 0 trades left and Oliver finishes with 8x 150s.

There are still 8 rounds left after this week!

Yeo injury has put a real spanner in me finishing team this week - he was my D6, Sheezel needs to stay there one more week. Brought Butters in.

I always seem to struggle for the bye rounds. This year was no exception. Iā€™m in Coober Pedy at present so a little out of the loop. Was expecting/hoping to have Oliver back this week. I guess thatā€™s not happening?

Forget the bye, Iā€™m just generally rubbish. Playing me is like the bye round for you guys. Youā€™re welcome.

3 Likes

I meant in the context of cracking the top 100 and trying to win the whole thing.

Not many years do you get to have this sort of chance.

If you litsten to any previous years winners they all trade hard and run out with rounds to go and then try and hang on.

3 Likes

Butters or Macrae
Big dilemma
PS How many trades have you all got left after this week
I still have 12

12? What are you waiting for? Both are great players and will go 110+ from here.

Butters has a softer draw and plays at home a lot. But McRae has history and now back to his old role.

1 Like

Not sure thatā€™s right re Macrae?

0 CBAs in his last game.

Iā€™d go Butters.

1 Like

Work out a strategy to finish your team over the next few weeks - 12 trades at this stage is surplus.

Averaged 2098 over the Byes.

Started the byes 12k or so, jumped 10k spots to around 2k. (Thatā€™s also after being 112k overall after round 1. Wasnā€™t looking good.)

Used 7 trades, over the byes - 4 of them last week. 8 left.

Very happy with my byes this year. First time in a while. Will post stats when at laptop. Itā€™s nice when things go ok, as it doesnā€™t often work. Nature of the game.

3 Likes

and well in the hunt for the cash league.

1 Like

Nic Martin comes in to complete my forward line. Sitting ok in the 3 Blitz leagues Iā€™m in. (Fozendon)

2 Likes

@redbull not sure I have enough.

You need 237 with Day and Petracca.

Will be a close chase down.

The trade I was going to make was Houston.

1 Like

Iā€™m shattered by my choice of Laird as skipper. He really underperformed.

1 Like

I thought I had you then but then enter Darcy Cameron.

Also Butters was on 126 in the last qtr and again I thought Iā€™d put you away. But he ended up with 109.

Great contest.

1 Like

Merrett as capitano last week saved me.

I have finally bitten the bullet and traded Oliver

2 Likes

One more week for me. Itā€™s madness but I have cover (just) this week, and will almost certainly be confronting some yet to be identified injury by next week.

Ziebell dropped is also not idealā€¦