Supercoach 2023

He’s confirmed out for another 3-4 weeks. Get rid

1 Like

Anyone else have Dunkley on the bench?

1 Like

JHF to Mills
Ziebell to Stewart

Anyone know how long Dunkley is out for ?

Yeah for sure. But already did 2 trades this week. And running well short on trades. If someone does a season ender next week they’ll become the priority for the remaining trades.

Also keen to get a look at Touk on return (and to get the cheaper price next week) as I’d like a POD, and to bank some cash for the last trades.

I think most.

You’d be mad to trade him out as you want him for finals.

You only trade if you’re not in the finals and must win or are going for overall.

1 Like

1-2 weeks.

1 Like

Thanks, switching him to midfield and tossing up between Merrett and Laird.

Depending on cover and trades id hold.

Fletcher is cover for me and I’m hoping against WCE he has an 80.

But I’m saying that I’ve got Laird and Merrett.

I’m in a money comp where it could make the difference, 8 point game for me but I will be burning 3 trades to get there.
No bench coverage unfortunately

1st day of service since being in the outback NT. Had to get my 54yo sister to update my team early Sat arvo when I finally had enough service to send a text. :joy:

She did ok. I still lost though and will struggle to remain in the 8. What happened to Dunkley?

3 Likes

That sounds awesome. Not the losing part but the NT.

Dunkley has. calf. They said 1-2. I’m not trading as I’m down to 4 trades and I want them for finals. I also want him for finals.

1 Like

Absolute carnage this week.

Now Tom Green is out.

It’s the first year I’ve had excess cash on the bench with not enough trades to spend it.

Looks like Jasper Fletcher’s score will count for me this week.

With Green, Dunkley and DCam out I have to run with one of Chessel and Maric as well.

Managed to avoid the carnage. Looped English last night for a lazy 173x2

Can’t believe with Syd having no ruck, some people didn’t VC English. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I did on hearing ruck situation.

Very happy decision, albeit Bont still would have been a good choice which I was tossing up between

Had a pretty settled side but have to bench Darcy Cameron, Dunkley and Serong this week. It is going to hurt…

Got English VC. Now just need to hope everyone selected plays so as to avoid donuts.

Tom Green out for 3 weeks.

He’s a must trade now as that will be first week of the finals.

1 Like

Dodged that bullet. Ridley’s the one that will ruin my week, as I have zero cover

1 Like