Sydney def Essendon: Do you want to talk about it?

The only thing that crumbles under pressure more than our football team, is the Bomberblitz server.

15 Likes

I want my mummy.

12 Likes

The worst 5 mins I’ve seen to close out a game. That loss will hurt and could cost us a finals spot. Gutted. All that hard work to get momentum back

1 Like

Seriously, can I make a donation or something?

WTF is wrong with Blitz?

1 Like

Kennedy was the difference.
Just a ■■■■■■■ beast

1 Like

I need a new remote

2 Likes

Your website is as Essendons last 4 minutes.

Get your ■■■■ together.

2 Likes

That was ******.

I over watching the circle gagf Sydney

I up for a tenner

So this is what it’s like to be a Richmond supporter ahhhhhhhhhhh

4 Likes

We peaked too early, we hit the front and we stopped taking the game on. At that exact moment they started to take their chances. I cannot believe they aren’t coached for that. Sorry for the venting, I’m gutted. Second worst loss that I can remember.

2 Likes

We allowed him to waltz away with at least a dozen disposals from a ball up because we didn’t make a contest.

Imagine if Jobe at least kicked a point after the half time siren…

1 Like

one of those is true

If anyone starts blaming individual players on this result… everyone took the foot off the pedal at the end.

3 Likes

BJ,

Before you leave the company of your teammates tonight, look every single one of them in the eye. Don’t say anything. Don’t apologise. Don’t explain yourself. Must of all, don’t you dare try and blame anyone else for your mistake.

Your mistake.

Your monumental mistake.

Your unforgivable mistake.

Your mistake which cost us this game.

Just look them in the eye and see what comes back at you. Most of them will probably say words to the effect of “it happens” or “we all had our chances”.

But you will see it in their eyes. They’ll try to hide it, but it will be there.

The disappointment. The recognition of who did this.

When you’ve finished looking your teammates on the eye, look in the mirror.

Don’t throw snacks, don’t yell at someone else for not covering your mistake. Don’t you dare.

You broke the hearts of 21 other players tonight. You broke the hearts of hundreds of thousands of supporters who have followed this club through the shitstorm that has been the last 5 years.

You cost us a win that we all deserved. A win that we all needed. Not just for points or ladder position, but for us. For all of us.

You took that away.

Your teammates will forgive you. I won’t.

9 Likes

Same. ■■■■.

I think we did extremely well to get back to where we were and that will be forgotten.

The Swans may be lower than us but Kennedy and those blokes havent forgotten how to play footy.

We sucked for periods of the game tonight which we need to focus on…we will be a good team once we work this out.

I ■■■■■■■ hate that we lost…giving me the worst start to my weekend…but we have Brisbane next week at home…lets go!!!

3 Likes

You’d think Goddard would of been the best person to take that kick in. Absolutely shattered.

2 Likes