Team: Essendon v Adelaide

Concussion rule says he won’t

They’ll be some loophole where it isn’t classified as “concussion” … and then he’ll come out and kick 6. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Was Tex subbed out ?

Yes. But not due to a concussion classification.

Could barely move his head in either direction at Half Time. Looks sore.

Anyone dropping Waterman can fkn blow me

6 Likes

No thanks - but I don’t rate Waterman.

Yes but none of that was my point

Point was the only changes we make will be a spud for a has been who’s out of form or something similar

Out: Cutler, Ham, Hooker
In: Durham, Guelfi, BZT

Stewart forward for Hooker

6 Likes

Yeah stewart, wright and jones is a lot of height to cover and mobility. I’d be interested how many teams in the comp have that monster forward that we require stewart for. Blokes like McKay etc. I would have thought hawkins as well but for some reason they used stewart on a player either ridley or laverde would have been an ideal match up for last night.

1 Like

Same thing happened to Hawkins. He played the week after

If Walker is out, its a good op to play Reid on Thilthorpe.

I like the move of stewart forward for Hooker.

Rest Cox and maybe Perkins.

Durham in.

Do you think if we went with a forward of tippa, cahill, guelfi, snelling and ham our mids will stop bombing to farkin no one?

1 Like

What kind of witchcraft is this?

Yep, we’d sit it on their heads instead, Davey style

You think Tex will miss will have a sore neck for a week at least that was nasty

What’s worse is Davey would fumble and then the ball gets wisked away from our forward line

Out: Hooker, Ham,Cutler.

In: Durham,Reid,…

Clarkes last year?
He has to get one more shot before delisting.

Clarke deserves a couple more weeks in the 2’s so that when he has his last shot he’s at least physically ready

3 Likes

Remember his tagging job on Cripps? We finally found a genuine tagger and we ■■■■ him off to the vfl

He played most games over the remainder of that season and was towelled up multiple times

2 Likes