Team for the SALAMI CUP

Salami cup? Someone enlighten me.

+1

Some players just resembles salami, Anthony Rocca was another one.

Should have almost a full list fit and ready to go after the bye at this rate. I'm unfamiliar with this.

I'm surprised we didn't try to use an underdone ruckman to fix our forward line.

Maybe our mids need to deliver it to the forward line before our forwards have two and sometimes three players each on them.

I'm surprised we didn't try to use an underdone ruckman to fix our forward line.

Maybe our mids need to deliver it to the forward line before our forwards have two and sometimes three players each on them.

Whilst I'm assuming Peos was using sarcastica you're absolutely right. How are young developing forwards going to get into the right places if the thing isn't delivered there and hacked forward under pressure all the time?

Whilst I'm assuming Peos was using sarcastica you're absolutely right. How are young developing forwards going to get into the right places if the thing isn't delivered there and hacked forward under pressure all the time?

Boot it as long, and more importantly, as high as you can to a 3 on 1.
Repeat.
Foolproof.

Love to see the future stand up in this game

Hep,zaka, melk all 25+ possies

I'd just love to see Melk actually play in the guts for most of the game. He's a great kick, we look good when he's delivering the ball forward.

I tried to offer an explanation a couple of days ago, but my sentence was contructed poorly, and consequently misconstrued by Nandoz.
Needless to say, I shouldn't say anymore.

I tried to offer an explanation a couple of days ago, but my sentence was contructed poorly, and consequently misconstrued by Nandoz.
Needless to say, I shouldn't say anymore.

Yeah best to stay out of this one, big fella.

I'd just love to see Melk actually play in the guts for most of the game. He's a great kick, we look good when he's delivering the ball forward.

He tagged/ran with well for 30 mins well v Pendles. Hope Bomber told him, he needs to work at that level for a whole game.

If Carlisle is ever going to score multiple goals in a game it will be this one, if he struggles against the dogs backline he will never make it.

Expect Liam Jones to play back and for them to play a small forward line with heavy relience on their mids scoring a few.

Dons by 60pts

Chap and Winders will have a field day.

Their time is now, have played well over 50 games and are regulars. Need to pull a finger out.

If Carlisle is ever going to score multiple goals in a game it will be this one, if he struggles against the dogs backline he will never make it.
Thomas Boyd - 2 games. 4 kicks, 0 goals - dropped to the SANFL (or whatever its called)

tall, raw forwards take time

why not judge with same brush? both tall raw forwards, haven't read much about Boyd.

Expect Liam Jones to play back and for them to play a small forward line with heavy relience on their mids scoring a few.
Dons by 60pts
Chap and Winders will have a field day.

I respect that you watch alot of Bulldogs games LWM, but I don't think there is anyway that Liam Jones plays in defence this week.
They need to maintain some semblance of a forward structure to have any chance.
I noticed Stringer played back last week, so that may happen again.
They can't afford to take their only genuinely tall player out of the forward line.
Also, half that margin is more than acceptable.
The Bulldogs won't make the 8, but they are not awful, far from it !

Any chance Fanta isn’t in the vfl as stand by in case Jerretts shoulder doesn’t come up?

Reporters don’t do a lot of reporting do they.

#wheresbellcho

[font='lucida grande']Thomas Boyd - 2 games. 4 kicks, 0 goals - dropped to the SANFL (or whatever its called)[/font]
tall, raw forwards take time
why not judge with same brush? both tall raw forwards, haven't read much about Boyd.

Calm down princess, I want Jake to succeed up forward just as mush as the next bloke (in here)
The dogs are currently undermanned and undersized down back, Roughhead would of been a good match up but he's out, Dale Morris who usually takes the best forward is returning from an ankle and may be a bit under done plus he gives up 8cm in height to Jake.
Talia will probably match up on Joe.
Anyway, I just think it is a great opportunity for Carlisle to find his inner forward this week but if he struggles I dare say he wil be dropped to the VFL, I don't think it wil come to that, I'm tipping he will have a good game and get his season on track.
NEAFL

I’d run a hard tag from Buddha on Griffen and Melksham run with Macrae.

Carlisle just needs to run the fark out of his opponent, and when the balls coming in he just needs to play like he defends - mark it or bring it to ground. There’s actually less pressure as a forward as the opposition scoring from your mistake is less likely (of course you can wreck some inspirational stuff that’s happened for the ball to get to you).

Anyway, even if Hurls and Jake switch, I think Hurleys time in defence and Jakeys time up fwd will make them better footballers no matter what.