HB – Saad, Goddard, McKenna
C – Fantasia, Z. Merrett, Parish
HF – McGrath, Brown, Baguley
F – McDonald-Tipungwuti, Hooker, Colyer
R – Bellchambers, Heppell, Myers
I/C – Langford, Francis, Smith, Stringer
Emergencies – Clarke, Leuenberger, Laverde, Dea

2 Likes

Imo, the North game is the critical one, if they were to lose, it’s back on.

2 Likes

Dea is stiff. No reason to be dropped.

1 Like

http://click.tmclient.ticketmaster.com/?qs=aad3148d5a7e87168025023165876d7caaae6f00cd8c6fc5748336b5a573c857e92a3274b25c40b581ffef0a0c54635109a625ecda5325bc489f7c9a3455f045

not often you see a team that has lost go into the next week with No Changes

Got to hand it to Colyer, he must have some great pictures

3 Likes

TomBell should get a rest against a new ruckman. I noticed nankervis is having a rest, we should do the same.

2 Likes

Settled line up again.

1 Like

No, he kicked a goal.

Hopefully pumping up his trade value

so he goes from being worth a small pack of twisties to a regular pack now?

Colyer was good last week

19 Likes

Dea should be back in. Puts his body on the line, picked the next week to play, late withdrawal (fair enough if he’s not right) and the bloke who takes his place doesn’t warrant being selected again IMO. What about Guelfi?

3 Likes

Prick.

He played well. All game. Does not deserve to be dropped. And actually gave us one last chance.

2 Likes

yeah nah. He turned the ball over constantly. Just because he kicked a late goal to give us a sniff doesn’t mean he should still be in the team

Prick

3 Likes

Agreed but it was only by less than a kick.

On Colyer, he came in for Guelfi who still
sick and Trav was actually pretty good last week I thought. Best game for year and far from our worst.

One thing for sure wing is his spot if he plays. Really has no clue when playing small fwd.

Guelfi would cover that wing defensively far better though. Including dropping back to help across half back.

agree with this 100%. Has played his best footy on the wing, up forward he looks totally lost

1 Like

I am not really a fan of Colyer but he wasn’t as bad as you are painting. I assume Guelfi is still sick.

1 Like

Guelfi not even an Emergency. WTF?

The assumption is that he is still unwell.

RIP Guelfi

3 Likes

Crowey said he was still really struggling with gastro carry over early this week. Was never going to get up

1 Like

Thanks guys. Missed that info.