Tesla just changed everything

Hahahaha. Good one.

Yes, well getting back to the the thread topic, Tesla.

I had my first ride in one, in Shenzhen. It was very impressive, especially the huge acceleration it is capable of.

Funny how people see things differently. I’ve spent a bit of time in one and wasn’t overly impressed. Yes it’s capable of massive acceleration, but only in short bursts, the interior looks like it was designed by someone who does video games or smart phones, and the build quality is terrible. If it was a 25k car it would be acceptable, but for the money they charge I want more than a bit of modern gee whiz wrapped in 1980’s quality clothing.

2 Likes

I love Elon Musk and his companies.
Remarkable entreprenaur.

Just gives it. god bless him.

People assume we would have electric cars,autonomous drivinf now or battery storage would be mainstream.

Not without his work to challenge ‘normal’.

The S first went on the road in 2012, must be about one of the oldest models still being sold.

2 Likes

She’s gonna be there for a while.

12 in the top 20 in the world?
Are you talking amateurs?

…vrooooommmmm

1 Like

This to go close for the group Darwin Award.

Fuel Theft Blast Main

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Another good reason not to use Tesla.

Owner gets their car back, thief gets caught. Best possible result. Go Tesla.

3 Likes

Out and out discrimination against car thieves.

As opposed to oxygen thieves, like your good self.

2 Likes

He’s got a sense of humour!

Not as if a good old petrol powered car could ever empty it’s tank.

2 Likes

Oxygen thieves like me and my parents built this country unlike you lot that are ■■■■■■■ away 200 years of hard work.

How is that for shafting your customers?

Right on top of Tesla increasing the price of recharging at Tesla stations by 30%

Big question, if you buy online who do you go to for a trade-in?

Thanks mate. Thanks to your family too. I wondered who did all that. I’ll let my own family know they’ve been wrong all this time about their own contributions. It was your family. And you continue their legacy proudly.

1 Like