Tesla just changed everything

The whinge is strong in this one. And as usual it’s blame the boogie man from teh left who in this case is not only not in power but long dead!

I recall the plan for the train to the footy. Lobbied strongly when they were developing for Waverley to replace MCG. Could never be justified just for footy crowds, but probably would work now with all the houses there.

Great. Another ■■■■■■■ politics thread.

What do libnat pollies have in common with EV’s? The charges never stick.

I fairdinkum just made that up. It’s terrible.

1 Like

As they say, don’t give up your day job.

Which line is that?

The nearest lines to FTG are Glen Waverley - 12 km and Dandenong - 14 km.

How many lines within 12 km of you?

It is the #75 line to Vermont South.

Zero.
The nearest tram line to me is over 2700 km away.

So you have been very well served by John Cain’s and other Labor governments.

It was justified then, it was to be the connection between the Lilydale line and the Dandenong-Cranbourne line and carried to its logical conclusion, the Frankston line.
This would save over an hours travelling time.

That is a tram line you ■■■■, they extended it to Vermont South - 10 km away.
Have you ever seen 500 people trying to get onto one tram when the railways are down?

70 minutes with no delays to the city and if your wife wants a seat you have to get on at Blackburn Rd, travel back to Vermont South, wait for the turnaround and then back to the city.

Well served? Our local member was Steve “troutmouth” Crabb Minister for transport and the only thing he achieved for the locals was to paint FTG station a vile shade of blue.

He did however have one grand plan, to synchronise every traffic light in Melbourne.

Beat that one for delusional thinking.

Typical right wing ratbag - resorts to personal abuse.

I know it’s a farking tram line - that was what I was talking about in the OP.

Maybe you can try taking some reading comprehension lessons?

I recall the plan for the train to the footy. Lobbied strongly when they were developing for Waverley to replace MCG.

You said TRAIN LINE.

If you look at the post I said TRAM line. Here it is again:

Do try those reading lessons. It may do you a lot of good.

2 Likes

Did you see the video of a hot lap around Nurburgring?
Lasted about 4 minutes at full power before it went into survival mode, was flogged by every hot Golf and Megan on the circuit don’t believe they gave a lap time

In another video.
Sabine Schmitz in a bog standard Transit van would have given it a flogging at 10:05

Tesla S P85 at 11:34

876 Burwood Hwy, Ferntree Gully

H[quote=“Albert_Thurgood, post:915, topic:2380”]

I recall the plan for the train to the footy. Lobbied strongly when they were developing for Waverley to replace MCG.

You said TRAIN LINE.

If you look at the post I said TRAM line. Here it is again:

Albert_Thurgood:

I reckon the Labor Party under John Cain built more km of tram lines than had been made under the previous 20+ years of Bolte/Hamer governments and the next years of the Boofhead government. That includes the extension of the line out through the eastern suburbs towards Ferntree Gully that you are so concerned about.

Do try those reading lessons. It may do you a lot of good.
[/quote]
Oh! I said TRAIN LINE and you using your usual slimy left wing tactics change make a change from train to tram.
My original statement stands.

My fault for not spotting your usual tactics.

Take it to the politics thread you wankers.

1 Like

Company with $512 billion turnover sues company with $21 billion turnover

Who wins?

The one with the best lawyers and connections.

1 Like

I’lll put mu money on Walmat.

Check your meds, you are slurring your words.

I will check my meds when you give me the source of your information on electricity supply I asked for 9 days ago.

You know, the ones you used to claim Nemwatch was wrong.

You are full of it.

Current study is going well, nice windy week.