Test your IQ (again)

Doesn’t really flow though if there’s two missing syllables in the first part.

1 Like

Davo, you’re a poet and you don’t know it :laughing:

1 Like

Is it Alex Rance?..It’s always Alex Rance.

1 Like

The portrait is a mirror. He is looking at himself. The mans father is his dad and the fathers son is him.

It’s him you bozo’s!

No. Portraits aren’t mirrors, they’re portraits.
And the plural of bozo is bozos not bozo’s.
Oh and I think Nurse Ratched is looking for you, medication time.

Better to hear that from Darth Vader than George Pell…

Either Karl Marx or Andrew Bolt

Regardless, these binary gender pronouns are offensive

Ready for another riddle?

A TV channel transmits a signal of a television show into the atmosphere. But if some people don’t tune their television sets into that TV channel, that TV show is not seen or heard in those homes, at that time, right? Right.

I put it to you that if a tree falls in a forest and there is no one there to hear it, there is no sound.

So what does the TV analogy have to do with it?

A TV channel transmits a signal of a television show into the atmosphere = the tree falling and sending sound waves into the atmosphere.

Some people don’t tune their television sets into that TV channel = there is no one there to hear the tree fall.

My friends, sound = vibrations + a hearing device to interpret those vibrations into sound.
Without the hearing device there is no sound.

Isn’t that just facts? That’s not a riddle.

1 Like

Yeah, … but you know … Chemtrails and all that though.

1 Like

Schroedingers cat.
It’s silly to take metaphors literally.

If you didn’t watch but recorded are you suggesting it initially didn’t make a sound, but did the moment you listened to (watched) the recording?

It’s either semantics or complete nonsense.

Oh Davo you have no idea how happy that makes me to hear that!
I don’t think anyone has ever agreed with me on that.
You must really be able to think outside the square. Good onya.

But everyone knows that a Tree falling in a Forest really does of course make a sound regardless of whether anyone hears it or not,… right? :thinking:

It’s a crappy comparison because you said “some” people didn’t tune in for it.

What if “some” people weren’t present for the tree falling? Does that mean the tree only partially fell?

I agree 100% that it is silly to take metaphors literally and I don’t.

Of course it doesn’t make a sound or show a picture if you’re not tuned in to that channel. But it’s all there in the atmosphere and the moment the device tunes in BANG picture and sounds.

In the same way, even if no one tuned in or "recieved " the TV broadcast, … the show was of course still Broadcast, yeah?

I’m not sure I understand what this is about.

But the people on the transmission actually spoke, yes?