The 2016 Benfti hype list (blokes we might actally draft!)

Cedric Cox highlights from All Stars game:

Big Footy's Knightmare still reckons that Rioli is a late/rookie option. Pick 68 might do it.
He hasn't updated since the state screening where he tested really well. Trust me, since Cyril, Riolis increase value Leading up to the draft. 3rd round at the latest.

Shifter reckons he could go late first round. If he’s there at 41 we take him, surely!

Shifter seems to think every player should be picked up in the first round

Ben Long is the one. Proven VFL finals player. No hype, just has the runs on the board.

https://youtu.be/XxghrTuyl3M

the bit at about 1minute in is totally where mccluggage shows his footy smarts.

https://youtu.be/XxghrTuyl3M

the bit at about 1minute in is totally where mccluggage shows his footy smarts.

And a McGrath turnover

I’d only consider Ben and Willie now, and Kym if his family move over with him, which they probably would.

I'd only consider Ben and Willie now, and Kym if his family move over with him, which they probably would.

Not so keen on Cedric or Ezekiel any more?

Is it because Courtney is gone and Ben and Willie would have the Tiwi and family support at the club, and Kym could bring his family support with him?

I'd only consider Ben and Willie now, and Kym if his family move over with him, which they probably would.

Is it because Courtney is gone and Ben and Willie would have the Tiwi and family support at the club, and Kym could bring his family support with him?

Ben and Willie have good heads on their shoulders and have lived away from home for some time.

Sweeeet. The Kym Lebois dream lives. Can’t wait until he lines up at CHF… it’s in his genes.

I hope we get Kym so we can hear great news from all the Lebois fanbois.

If they delisted Dempsey today because they are thinking Ben Long, I’m quietly happy.

Ben and Willie have good heads on their shoulders and have lived away from home for some time.

If you can have only one of Ben or Willie, which would you prefer ? And who do you think goes first in the draft?

If you can have only one of Ben or Willie, which would you prefer ? And who do you think goes first in the draft?
Prefer WRJ but I think Ben may go first. I want both. Ben would be a good replacement for Dempsey of half back. Willie is just a gun.

Ben, in view of previous Rioli-related drafting misjudgements, do you think WSPHU with the #29 pick rather than waiting till the 40s or beyond?

Think dogs may take long with their second rounder.

Think dogs may take long with their second rounder.

So Ben at pick 20 and WRJ at pick 29?

Sounds good to me.

Do Blitzers think we are likely to re-rookie Gach?

Do Blitzers think we are likely to re-rookie Gach?

No. Why delist as a rookie when he could have 2 more years on the rookie list and then re-list as a rookie. Makes no sense.

We take long they take heppell

Ben, in view of previous Rioli-related drafting misjudgements, do you think WSPHU with the #29 pick rather than waiting till the 40s or beyond?

Get a read for the green heading into the draft, but if we get word someone is planning on taking him in the 30’s then yes. 20,29,41. #whateverittakes