The 2020 Benfti Hype Thread Version 1.0 - Players someone might draft

Hard to get a read on the mature age guys as far as draft position goes, I’ve been hearing both WA clubs are interested and Geelong

1 Like

Watch Nige go top 30 now and dominate the competition for the next ten years as the forward that we needed!

Oooohhhh yeah, I remember that. There was that 5 minute deadline for each and every selection. After we made our bid, Brisbane were allowed 10 minutes to decide to match.

12, but who’s counting… me, I was counting. 7 minutes of pure fury.

8 Likes

I’d be wrapped for him, you won’t find someone from central Australia who doesn’t think he’s the best player to come out of that region for a very long time.

1 Like

Could someone snag him as an NGA?

Nope, to old

BRING HIM IN

For those interested

Nigel number 7 for Palmerston, Alwyn Davey Jr 36 for Palmerston, Matty Kantilla number 5 for Tiwi

Game starts at 6:10

4 Likes

Please work with Jackets he needs someone like you.

3 Likes

I love this thread; but, could someone send it to Dodoro, I have serious doubts about his ability to pick these type of players that can improve overnight. He would rather pick a skinny half back from the under age league.
1 or 2 of these guys would be fantastic as late picks or even rookies.

1 Like

I have faith Dodoro knows about most of these guy, other factors have got in the way in the past.

3 Likes

Is he still on our radar or have we closed the book on him?

Just got home from the SANFL and even though South were beaten easily I thought Malcolm Karpany did some nice things. Kicked 4.2 in last weeks final and people at South love him. Obviously didn’t work out at West Coast but would anyone have a look at him again?
At 25 he has probably missed the boat unfortunately

1 Like

He was on my 2013 list I think, Malcolm

I hope those other factors are gone now

1 Like

The way we have drafted the last 2 years says they are.

2 Likes

You would think both Rutten and Caracella would have a good appreciation for the importance of good Indigenous talent to how a team plays

1 Like

Maybe I have had too many glasses of claret tonight however I really want Isiah Winder!

The kid has the athletic attributes, the class, the presence and also fills a gap for us off half-back.

Want!

@benfti and @THE_DON1 where would you see him being taken? Particularly after his recent performance in the WA All-Stars game.

1 Like

I would say 30-60 range. There is a bit of a logjam in that area of the draft and think there have been better performers this year in that top 25 or so. He would be a good pickup for our list needs as he has some versatility and his skills are very good.

2 Likes