The Beer Thread

ok thanks

Ha, this one was german mustard actually. Small glass that gives me 2 out of a 440ml can.

1 Like

5 Likes

Meanwhile I finally bought a few pint glasses…

3 Likes

This is Ok, my sort of style, most importantly just reminds me to mention Fark Carlton.

4 Likes

FFS @Azza78 associated me with Great Northern. This cannot stand. This Bonehead/Rumble Coffee Roasters Imperial Stout is the solution, yum:

5 Likes

I mean, I didn’t, I can’t help what the pub chooses to advertise.

But clearly they know their market…

1 Like

Sydney beer fans check out The Grifter Brewing Co. (@thegrifterbrewingco) • Instagram photos and videos

at gabs , they have pool comp going with some great beers!

2 Likes

3 beers in on this and feeling quite buzzed, oh yeah 8.0% that will do it

it’s an OCHO and double IPA

4 Likes

Not an expert pour but this is pretty tasty. The tannic bitterness is in a great spot that makes sure it isn’t over the top on the lactose side. The malt is still really identifiable too. Really enjoying this one.

I also hade the cascara, açai, vanilla and lemon sour last night which was delicious.

4 Likes

This is so well done. There’s miso in a way that drives the chocolate a bit harder. There’s peanuts that are on the light side of roasted rolling off into lactose. There’s heavy roasted malt giving great bitterness and maybe the blackest of black squid ink blacks. Cracking beer.

5 Likes

Vanilla…yy roasty goodness.

4 Likes

Nice! I couldn’t find any Bracket in Melbourne on my recent visit, I hear their hazy game is top notch, and they make a killer Pilsner too.

1 Like

I’ll have to keep an eye out. I got it from the Black Hearts and Sparrows chain.

1 Like

My fav beer atm. Craving these Euro style beers in the cold weather.
Quelling the pre game nerves

3 Likes

Aloha from Hawaii :grinning:

3 Likes

These sure are pot of gold, sensational IPA at %8.0, it’s always the case these days, love a beer and it will disappear.

1 Like

Seems the appropriate beer for tonight. More agreeable than English Bitter.

1 Like

Your dog is well trained to drink beer from a can!

1 Like