The Beer Thread

Another OCHO 8.0%

“we journeyed into the frozen north and returned victorious with this fearsome - yet fluffy - double IPA. Whoof…whoops Roar”

4 Likes

Enjoying a Bamberg classic, but first time to try the unfiltered version.

4 Likes

This is my beer of the year, a perfectly executed Mexican style beer. Nice rich malt with a crisp finish. Bang for buck the guys at Modus have done a really good job.

4 Likes

and at 5 times the price here’s my winter selection today, barrel aged imperial stout, yum:

5 Likes

This is probably the best barrel aged beer Goat has done in the last 5 years. A lot of things were learned in that time and I think it shows.

2 Likes

Last Rites doing it again

4 Likes

This is a good improvement on last night’s great northern mids
Loving the beers at Range

5 Likes

Had a XXXX ‘off the wood’ athe Breakfast Creek Hotel in Brisbane. Does it get anymore touristy than that?

I regret to inform that it actually tasted bloody nice!!!

5 Likes

Is the Breakfast Creek Hotel up for sale?

1 Like

Not sure. After a couple of XXXX I sure as hell had a Short Memory.

1 Like

Nicely played :joy:

1 Like

1st decent beer in 5 weeks*. At Undara.

*that hasn’t stopped me from having a beer.

4 Likes

This one has some punch, bit sticky/thick but enjoyable, tastes like a port mixed with stout more than a whiskey maybe that is what they were going for. 8% Rips!

4 Likes

5 Likes

I had a couple of very solid One Drop IPAs last week, and also picked up 2 Aust/Japan collaborations, one with Banks, one with Hop Nation.

5 Likes

Wow Spotty Dog done it again, huge IPA bubbles through my nose

4 Likes

I love everything GP puts out, this is no exception. An old release I found cheap at grape and grain

6 Likes

Fox Friday have bought Carwyn. Pretty big move.

5 Likes

Sailor’s Grave Field Ale is an absolute belter

2 Likes

Good to see Balter XPA on tap at most CUB pubs these days. Its a very drinkable beer.

My local has it, and I always enjoy one whilst ‘taking the dog for a walk’…she doesnt looked stoked about it though…

5 Likes