The Blitz Aliens Thread

yeah, well neither to plants.

and carlton supporters.

Aliens exist within us and Tom Cruise is our Lord and Saviour

Renounce Big Psychotherapy before they mind control you!!

There are 10 times as many microbes in a human body as there are human cells.

Virus DNA is part of the human genome, comprising close to 10% of our own genome.
This is DNA that has “jumped” onto our DNA and been inserted into it via that of our ancestors.

No discussion of the monolith yet?

Maybe there should be. Because that sh.t was weird

2 Likes

I’m assuming “another” refers to extra-terrestrials + dolphins.

2 Likes

Or octopus

3 Likes

…especially that one that predicted the world cup results.

2 Likes

Only weird in that the lazy bastards didn’t even bother to use 1x4x9 dimensions. Pathetic.

3 Likes

Let’s not forget the Lizard people here …

Also the time travelling future people who came back to record events prior to everything being digitally/film captured, UFO sighting have dropped way off after 1990.

Interesting the most UFO sightings are between 1947 and 1969, Cold War period

Oh my goodness you know the dimensions of the original monolith.

If all the biggest nerds from every country in the world has a nerd conference to celebrate their nerdyness and at that conference they made fun of someone for being a farking nerd then you would be that nerd

4 Likes

The infinite nature of the universe and the probability of life used to blow my mind thinking about it.

Then I came across the dark forest theory. Gulp the true reality of life meeting other life is downright terrifying

8 Likes

Don’t forget the White Mice.

2 Likes

I wish you had a better imagination.

6 Likes

Yes and it’s not this one naively presented in that article:

1 Like

Yep, tipping I won’t see a dime of that sweet, sweet asteroid money, and not because we don’t be able to mine it.

So you bring that sweet asteroid back of that expensive commodity, the stuff here is now worthless because it’s abundant, oh no USA did it, they own all the commodity win USA. end story

I’m tipping it want come back at a quantity rate fast enough to crash the global economy, did you see the size of it?

The Asteroid or the global economy?

Yes. Also who ever ends up mining it will be bringing it back in quantities that won’t render the minerals worthless. That makes no business sense. They’ll control the market.

1 Like