The concert and gig thread

Ahem…

3 Likes

Missing out on tomorrows Post Malone & RHCP gig but my young lad gets the promotion damn bilateral hernia surgery :flushed:

Hopefully ok for Thursday in the nosebleeds.

2 Likes

Getting ready for the Peppers!

6 Likes

We want Chilly Willy!

10 Likes

Set list aside they were awesome, was worried about Marvel for the sound but it was spot on

7 Likes

Unbelievable. I bought two tickets to see these guys (fontaines dc) in 2020. Thanks to your post I just checked my email and realised I have tickets to tomorrow night.

I hadnt thought about this for a couple of years. It was rescheduled and rescheduled. I gave up and didnt worry about a refund. I figured it could be my donation to the covid ravaged music industry.

Good karma!

7 Likes

Just checking setlist fm, looks like a fair breakdown between albums, although only 1 from Cali. Some of the song choices are interesting but they have such a vast catalogue. Disappointed to miss it.

1 Like

Was there. Hearing Frusciante do a vocal solo, 4 songs from the BSSM sessions and listening to Chad beat the life out of the drums was great. AKs vocals were much better than in the 90s.

Going again tomorrow but this time with my 10 yo

2 Likes

I went to the corner hotel gig last night, a friend had a spare ticket - it was pretty good! Support band Body Type was good too.

1 Like

Post Malone put on a great show . Highly entertaining.

Happy I could help you out mate! I was the exact same I can’t believe it has been 3 years now.

Should be an awesome show, these guys are great.

1 Like

It’s like Mother’s Milk never happened. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Apparently they almost broke into good time boys in Brisbane…that would have been brilliant. Best we can hope for is higher ground but doubt it based on alot of the set lists I’ve seen. Can’t wait for Thursday though

RHCP tomorrow with my 17 year old. Last time I saw them was at Festival Hall.
Me Frist and the Gimme Gimme’s Saturday night - should be fun

1 Like

For those who went to RHCP last night what time did they come on, still ticks available in the nose bleeds for tomorrow but I can’t be there till 7.30 earliest.

They started at 9 and finished around 10 45

1 Like

Excellent, I shall be there.
Cheers👍

Currently at Rod Laver for a Bat out of Hell “musical” tour. Been delayed since 2019 because covid. Too dark to see the stage properly and look at the arrays, but whoever is mixing is just rumbling the subs.

1 Like

Yeah, regretting my decision not to go.

Fontaines were ■■■■■■■ amazing.

1 Like