The Defintion of Insanity - following the EFC

When was blitz created?

When have we been kaka since?

3 Likes

Wanna know what is worse than Essendon’s so-called “15 years of mediocre”? Those supporters’ non-stop childish whinging about it.

5 Likes

We are the new richmond imo.
Full of expectations each year and 0 results.
However, i do believe we are moving in the right direction.

1 Like

The spare man in defence killing us for 15 years is a grievance I’d like to air.

A mediocre midfield for 15 years is a grievance I’d like to air.

Moving away from the MCG is a grievance I’d like to air.

Then the entirety of the saga.

Should do me for the next 10 mins before I reload grievances.

14 Likes

The first time this century they’re headed in the right direction.

Finals have been out of the question since we lost to Carlton… even before that.

I stopped hoping and worrying about it, and I’m glad I haven’t invested any energy or emotion in making finals.

3 Likes

Scott Camporeale

I’ll never get over that grievance

4 Likes

Can never have too many threadz for bleatz on blitz.

NEVER!

Richard Cole.

1 Like

Coles a crap player. But campo I hated, could not believe we picked him up.

1 Like

There’s a lot who should go follow one of those sports in a country just big enough to have one half-decent side. “Yay, Celtic/GSW won again. 97 straight! What a wonderful competition!!”

4 Likes

You called it @Stallion

2 Likes

Hmmm, I will continue to support and be a member of the club. There’s a saying that, “insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." That’s my point. Supporters invest heavily every season with pretty much the same outcome.

2 Likes

You guys are gonna love it when Melbourne wins a final before us.

10 Likes

Again.

2 Likes

I think that’s bullcrap and telling people to follow other clubs is more bullsh*t. ATE follows the club just as passionatley as you are and just because people are either completely disconnected (Diggers) or just blind happy clappers doesn’t make them any better or worse a supporter than anyone. So because you get frustrated with continual poor performance you should follow another club? That’s crap.

If people are making good points and being thoughtful then I have no issue with them making discussion, whether you want to hear it or not. I think most (Nino aside) that comment are making actually good well thought out comments and I’m interested to hear them, and a lot of the topics these days are just bulked into one big thread. If people disagree with them then fine, but instead of putting up crap response posts like “you’re just a whinger derp derp” and just baiting fights (I’m not talking specifically about you) then how about they actually give some effort into why they think the club is headed in the right direction? The club has gone backwards and the criticism is deserved, the club needs to grow a set.

9 Likes

Entirely agree. The “go follow someone else” criticism is childish and simplistic beyond belief.

2 Likes

The same excuses and skill errors for 15 years? Yeah, I’d say if we won and didn’t make those same mistakes we’d all be happy right now. Let me know in the next 15 when that happens. At least you have Franklin.

Someone literally posted the “whats been worse than 15 years of crap is the 15 years of whinging” right on cue. I can only hope the thread police get angry because another thread has been made, don’t they know we’re only allowed to have player threads and review threads these days?

2 Likes

We all like to laugh but Murphy actually had a very good year for us in 2004 and Camperoale had a good year in 2007. Cole never gave any good years.

2 Likes