The Defintion of Insanity - following the EFC

You seem to get zero enjoyment from following the club. Therefore, suggesting you follow something else (not someone else) is entirely reasonable given how little you get from the club.

No its not. Constant criticism of the club and getting zero enjoyment like some people here seem to experience suggests their time is better spent doing something else.

2 Likes

I get where you’re coming from. But I think telling anyone to “go follow someone else” isn’t on. Everyone on here is passionate in their own ways.

There’s some limited amount of people on here I reckon are legit gloomers, who get almost zero enjoyment, and seem to enjoy being miserable. Do I disagree with them? Mostly, yes. Would I ever tell them to go follow another team? Hell no

3 Likes

And on this, this short clip accurately reflects the state of Blitz at the moment I think

I know you’re a Blitz fave around here but fckn please…Who are you to tell me I get no enjoyment from the club? Because I don’t post “yay good effort” after every loss or be blindly optimistic? I’ve posted a lot of positive posts throughout the year and a lot in player review threads and go to a lot of games to support my team out of hope, so for you to say that is complete sh*t. I enjoy hearing threads like these because at least they’re well thought through. Just because you’re not blindly optimistic does not mean you get no enjoyment from the club.

8 Likes

You can admire him from afar too, you know? It will be our little secret.

1 Like

I absolutley admire him, he’s a champion player. Sydney themselves can get cocked.

1 Like

I have no idea who this thread police is, please enlighten me.

The ones that often care a lot about there being too many threads or caring a lot about people’s opinions but not really giving any themselves.

4 Likes

drawing a blank, … no idea,…

1 Like

What other threads need to be merged into one?

I’d mention names but I don’t think I could cope with 4 smileys in the same post right now.

Important things first, come back to the DJ thread so we can yes vote Davo through to the end to ■■■■ off the boomers @barnz

saga thread and post match review threads.

different topic same circles.

moloko was ballsy.

2 Likes

Don’t be a wob, come back to the thread. If we can’t win games of football we can at least make the lifes of the boomers that much more miserable in that thread.

@Davo

Too flat out with work, then cbf in evenings.

but i’ll truth post the ■■■■ out of that thread eventually.

1 Like

Well I’m going to keep nagging you until you do.

Just do what most the other people do in that thread, don’t listen to the song and then just yes or no vote their fave posters.

i’ll start publicising the PMs.