The Defintion of Insanity - following the EFC

reckon you’d need to waft through a ton just to get past Rainman’s.

Where is our Eddie or Kennett to come in and take the club down a ruthless relentless path that won’t end until we succeed with multiple flags. Tanner coming out in the media this week just happened to coincide with him deciding to run for another 3 year term.

2 Likes

I PM’d mendoza once, that was an experience.

I’m jealous, I reckon he’s a sweetheart deep down.

wtf is this thread about again?

So was deadmau5 apparently.

1 Like

you can get away with ballsy early but the boomers get angsty if you keep doing it by 5/6.

If a tree falls in the forest what is the sound of one hand happy clapping?

Indeed

Well I’m in trouble then aren’t I?

Who?

1 Like

Correct answer lol

But… but… he is the “perfect man for the job”!

Remember that time we had a CEO who slammed us on Twitter after losing to a bottom placed side, and then had to make a formal apology to all of the players (who played like farking dogs) only a day later?

We don’t do ruthless or relentless at Essendon. Tanner fits in perfectly.

2 Likes

yep anyone who thought we were still a chance of playing finals was an extra special kind of delusional.

it was a good ride no doubt after the carlton debacle, and there’s a a platform to build on, but only the naive and gullible would have any faith in it being built on and improved on beyond this year.

you can’t keep making basic fundamental football mistakes from the coaches down and expect to cover said bad decisions for 23 weeks of a season.

1 Like

Speaking of PMs, you love birds could have just done that.

Can someone please page me when this turns into another riveting nostalgia thread?
Ta.

2 Likes

who are you?

Who do you want me to be?

If we don’t see the same consistency and form next season, tough questions are going to be asked.

Inconsistency won’t be tolerated anymore.

1 Like

don’t be jealous, I love you too

1 Like