The Dog Thread

I posted the same picture to our Local REsidents site, and a multitude have told me that it is a seed from a Cocos Palm. Our next door neighbours have a shiteloadof Palms in their garden.

Now I have to find it if they are an issue for dogs.

My hound.

20 Likes

What a champ

He’s beautiful! What’s his name? (Patches :blush:)??

If that’s what they are then they are not really very dog friendly.

Needs one of these

4 Likes

I will take him to the Vet I think.

Her name is missy. She’s a kelpie x blue heeler x border collie. She’s got so much personality. Can sook it up bigtime, it’s hilarious

6 Likes

She’s gorgeous- with those genes I bet she’s clever too!

1 Like

Look at that - what a best mate!

I watched a cat with a bell leap out of the bush it was lying in wait and ■■■■■■ a bird. The bell could be as loud as Big Ben and the cat would still have got the bird. The cat is way too fast. The only good cat is a dead cat, at least here in Australia.

1 Like

Well that is absolutely ridiculous, you know, worthy of ridicule. The auto censure of S N A T CH is as stupid as.

1 Like

We lived out of Town for a while on 5 acres of bush. We had two ctas who hunted birds, so we put big noisy bells around necks. I watched in amzement through the window as one of the cats silently stalked a bird, while holding the bell still with one paw !! It got within two metres and pounced and no more bird.

We still have two cats, but we have a large cat-park in the yard with a door into the house, so they are confined to this space. And I reckon if birds are stupid enough to fly into the cat park then they deserve what they get. Yep, some do and they don’t last very long.

1 Like

That clever cat should have won a no bell prize.

EDIT: Had he upped the ante and snuck up on a chicken, he would also qualify for the pullet surprise.

11 Likes

Or at least an indoor cat. I’m on a local Facebook page and the amount t of lost cats I see is ridiculous. Keep your cat inside FFS

1 Like

I used to be in a band called “Missing Cat”. You may have seen our posters.

1 Like

WTF are cats doing on Facebook? They can’t even read.

3 Likes

Demons sponge mini footy = INSTABAN

3 Likes
4 Likes

Lol. That’s classic. :+1: