Congrats Scotty.

3 Likes

What a stunner !! Love

1 Like

I love Monty. There l said it.

1 Like

Hahaha what a beauty.

7 Likes

My daughter got some dog clippers and I walked past Coco and thought I would give it a go on Coco. I wish I never started but once I got going I had to finish. I probably went a bit short but for a first go not a bad effort :laughing:. My daughter will freak out when she gets home from work. I didn’t do the feet or tail but will see what my daughter wants to do. I made another Coco with the clippings and asked my son to go get Coco. He saw the hair on the ground and tried to pick her up. Check the last photo hahaha

13 Likes

For those that want to clip their own cavoodles, be very careful when using clippers at the top of the legs where they join the body near the belly and chest. The skin is very thin and the clippers can easily tear the flesh. Guilty. Vet visit and a grand+ later after surgery you will know what I mean.

1 Like

200w

4 Likes

My boy hates it when he gets clipped.

10 Likes

hanging out with Toby and Penny again :heart:

11 Likes

Looks like great company

1 Like

Did you do it yourself? Looks like a good job. We were doing it on the ground with my wife and me taking turns cutting her and holding her. There was hair everywhere all over my clothes. My daughter screamed when she saw her😆

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been clipping my 2 since they were about 3 years old.

That injury can happen easily even with professional groomers. I learnt my lesson and only used scissors in that area.

Clipping the puppies was a breeze compared to my silver shaded Persian boy. I went through half a dozen groomers as each refused to to it again as he had a mean streak and would scratch and bite. I found online that putting a blanket over the head would calm cats down. Somehow it worked.

I know it’s the doggy thread but this was my boy after I clipped him. I hope people don’t mind. Miss him so much.

6 Likes

Labradors don’t need clipping: they shed twice a year.

Beagles don’t need clipping either. They shed fkn non stop.

4 Likes

My Black Lab loves being brushed and it is an easy task. The Malamute does not like it and makes it difficult.

3 Likes