The end of year cannon - who should be fired into the sun?

Who is the Gaelic guy? I thought we were only a slim chance

DESTINATION CLUB!

1 Like

Right, I’ve caught up now. Didn’t know about this Morrissey fella before now

1 Like

l would not re-sign Colyer.

2 Likes

Not this year.
The 2 Adams Sambono and Tipungwuti.

So you don’t think it might be too soon?
Another years development I would believe is crucial towards his longevity to play AFL not because he is a Fletcher.

He’s already contracted

1 Like

Yes, a disastrous Blitz draft board would be likely.

Only one live pick - there go all the posts arguing for quantum permutations & pick swaps - the wait for pre season would be interminable.
Blitz would have to eat itself for entertainment.

3 Likes

Understand why but he’s not the worst outside running depth going around and it’s one of the few areas we are probably lacking a bit of depth in. I’d offer one year. If someone else wants him then a third round pick would be a good outcome. I reckon he’s of more value to us than a late pick though.

I’d help them out if they package Martin with a 3rd rounder :grin:

This is a very sensitive issue and I say this with a heavy heart, but I’m wondering given the news that D Smith aka the tackler loves Skippy and thinks he is doing tremendous work with the midfield, and this was a key motivating factor for getting Shiel (according to our new best friend Connors), whether we should load Reboot into the canon?
I quite like boot, but maybe it would be best for all concerned and we could let him back in when we win a flag or 3 with skippy as the midfield mastermind.
Disclaimer: this suggestion is in no way connected to Boot calling me a muppet a few months back.

28 Likes

As long as we get to keep @Darli

Are we now saying that Darli is Zerrett and @Reboot is Jerrett?

Well they do live in Tassie, so it wouldn’t be that unusual.

2 Likes

Of all the cruel and insensitive things that have been said on this forum about Jerrett… well that tops them all.

4 Likes

Back in Vic…just.

1 Like

No.
He really is.

1 Like

Yeah, just find a reasonably quick outside player at state level that doesn’t fumble and see if they can make the step up. At least you are moving the list forward.

oh boy…

mikeno

4 Likes

Puppy_cannon

3 Likes

Morrison, Dutton, Hunt, and any other slimey carnts who want to get in line

8 Likes