The Hangar - Fox Footy

When too much fluff is never enough.

Lid off.

Bugger these time differences, went to watch The Hanger at 9.30 in Qld then realised it had already been on. Stuff this refusal in Qld to go on daylight saving.

I'm at work so havent seen the full episode. Just watched a small clip from the Essendon Website. 

Throughout the off season and even pre-season i haven't really been that pumped up about this season, just felt very flat. But listening to just a 90sec grab from Hirdy has got me amped up again. I love this guy more as a coach and a person than i ever did as a player.

BRINT IT ON CU***!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen reports written in the age about this grab from Hird, of course there is a slant on the article by the always independent Age. The comments written about Hird after the article are seriously infuriating.
So called essendon supporters rubbishing James Hird. People saying that he is arrogant and it all about James Hird, he has no care for the players etc.
I can wait for James to come back to be the coach of the Essendon Football. He is a legend, he is a champion, and despite what anyone says has always had the players, club and supporters at heart.
I would love to hear from any blitzers who blame James for this bullshit situation the club is in.

Totally concur, well said.

I get goosebumps picturing his return this year, the first time he walks onto the ground there will be boos which will be quickly drained out by 50,000 essendon supporters standing up and cheering

We probably need to do a campaign for later in the year when Hird does come back.

"Welcome back Hird" on one side.

The other side "Bring home cup 17 bomber!"

After all we still want to thank bomber in a way for filling in.

james hird....

triumphant return first week of the finals....

carried from the ground by  cherubs...

to the tune of ride of the valkeries...

up to the coaches box to start proceedings...

have I missed any thing bomber ? he asks.....

yeah ..nah   oh.....caro said hi !

thanks bomber..

no lets give vlad a going away present!

fletch to f.f. and I want hurley up there too !

We probably need to do a campaign for later in the year when Hird does come back.

"Welcome back Hird" on one side.

The other side "Bring home cup 17 bomber!"

After all we still want to thank bomber in a way for filling in.

I don't understand why Hird is on this episode of Bomber TV. Whether we like it or not he is suspended. He should appear on Bomber TV the week in which his suspension finishes. It's poor timing. 

I don't understand why Hird is on this episode of Bomber TV. Whether we like it or not he is suspended. He should appear on Bomber TV the week in which his suspension finishes. It's poor timing.

Thanks Gerrard!

Nope

No it's not, it's to reassure all n sundry that he's coming back before he choofs off for croissants & brie.

That his time WILL come.

BLACK&REDEMPTION

Hows that olive branch that we offered to The Age working out, guys?  Wilsons predictable bile, Sam Lane giving Fahey undeserved oxygen, the disgraceful slant offered by that article about Hird on The Hanger.

kill or be killed.  that's the only rule to adhere to on this issue.  Dear club, just give me the ammo requested...

It is exactly why so many of us were ■■■■■■ off at the Club backing down, we all knew the media would continue with the same b.s and the club and players would be cast with the same shadow.

That is ridiculous. Poor timing, the timing doesn't matter. Let me guess, we should just be quite and take it. No, we need Hird and Bomber out there showing everyone there is no issue between them and they will stick to the plan.

That is ridiculous. Poor timing, the timing doesn't matter. Let me guess, we should just be quite and take it. No, we need Hird and Bomber out there showing everyone there is no issue between them and they will stick to the plan.

What issues are there between Thompson and Hird ? Stop believing the media ! I don't care what the media writes or says. I am old enough and ugly enough to make  my own decisions ! I don't see the relevance or need for Hird to be on Bomber TV this week. That's a decision the club has made and I am expressing my opinion. It's not a life or death matter. I stress that I support Essendon Football Club and dont support the club because of Hird or Thompson or Madden etc. The CLUB is greater than the individual . 

Sometimes I wonder about yaco

Robbo on 360 asks, what would the Fans think of Hird being on the Hanger last night ?

He’s still the heart and soul of the club you idiot Robbo, we love the fact that he could say a few words on the Hanger before the first rd

Man of the people my ■■■, NFI

When Hird does return l would like it to be announced beforehand and make it a game at The Gee, preferably a home game or better still a final. The ovation will send a very loud and clear message to all his detractors. 

StandbyHird. 

So because someone has a different opinion on an issue it ' makes you wonder '. I think the video should have been aired when Hird returns. It is a minor issue in the scheme of things, but let others make a big deal.       

So because someone has a different opinion on an issue it ' makes you wonder '. I think the video should have been aired when Hird returns. It is a minor issue in the scheme of things, but let others make a big deal.       

It is the start to round 1 of the season for the club.  There have been murmurings about fans being a little "down" after all that happened.  So they bring Hird into the mix right before the first game to get the fans pumped and ready to come out cheering.
You seriously have issue Yaco.