The Impossible Dream - wakey, wakey! - will we finish 9,10, 11 or 12th? How will the finals unfold?... Ladder predictor in OP

Really need Sydney and North to lose this week, quite possible.

Can he actually be eligible? Don’t they need to have played some VFL games earlier in the year to be allowed to play finals? Or is that just a club cricket thing?

I’m really warming to us just beating Richmond.

We have more talent, just need to match their intensity.

As silly as it is to try to predict 36 games, I have us needing Sydney to beat Hawthorn.

1 Like

To qualify he must play a VFL game, and must not play an AFL game.

1 Like

So…Hird has put his cards on the table.

He has come out and said that Essendon can win the premiership if they make finals!!

He’s usually pretty realistic, if a bit more pessimistic. Pretty big statement.

Edit. Actually a bit more all in. He said if Essendon make finals, they WILL win the premiership.

8 Likes

I think we can.

We won’t of course, but we can.

3 Likes

Unfortunately Hirdy is a terrible tipster.

3 Likes

Pretty hollow prediction given the chances of us making the finals are bugger all

2 Likes

James pls

6 Likes

Let’s just beat Hawthorn

3 Likes

Lid off. We’re winning the premiership from 6th.

I’ve been to every losing MCG game this year and missed the win… been a lousy year at the 'G.

stay away this week

3 Likes

can you stop fkg going then?

9 Likes

IN HIRD WE TRUST (except when he tips us to win the premiership this year)

2 Likes

Yep don’t worry… I’m out of town for Hawks and Tiges… so it should be all sweet.

3 Likes

If we make the finals we’d have the best latter half of season form of any team. So we absolutely could do it.

Let’s just get there first though!

3 Likes

Norf winning farks us

1 Like

I know it’s exciting to make finals but at the end of the day we will just be making up the numbers if we can’t beat richmond when we play them in a couple of weeks.
IMO.