The mega gnashing of teeth, save the players etc

Do you ever add anything positive to a thread Reboot? Just seems you love yelling at people if they ever have an opinion?

Not sure you’re still a mod on these boards but I think that needs to be reviewed.

I was questioning where are the 60k members? Especially those last few hundred that came towards the end there. They’re definitely not at the game. Everything about our club is pathetic at the moment , i have a right to vent or question.

Oh, the fairy floss brigade go bang. htfu princess.

Is it the tone or what he said? Because there’s not really much wrong with what he said (even if we have heard it all before…).

Well we are sitting 14th on the ladder, so of course we need change. But yet another half ■■■■■■ whinge from a serial panic and shoot the players I don’t like man is really not very constructive. None of us like the beltings we are getting, but crying into your beer every couple of weeks is not the way to go imo. Let’s wait until the season is done, and then have a considered and intelligent discussion on the matter.

Should the forum cease to exist between round 1 and grand final day?

The reason people are saying the same thing every two weeks is because the same thing is happening every two weeks.

is it bad that i don’t really are anymore? it’s just a game, wgaf.

Inexperienced kids+WADA saga+ Bad selection+senior players on last legs+draft sanctions+tanking+injuries+good opposition=87.

I've had it. This is the worst football ive ever seen our club play.

As the thread title says, we need change. Il start with hird, because i do not rate him one bit as a coach and i believed the best thing we can do is move him on and start fresh. He was my football idol growing up. But tactically he is rubbish.i have jumpers with the number 5 on it from when I was a kid, but man he cannot coach. There are many, many examples i could bring up this year (goldstein v smack, lol) but il give you one. To drop shaun edwards, leave in ambrose and bring in melksham is a HORRIBLE decision. Melksham being a walk up start to our side is honestly laughable. Whats more laughable? Ambrose gets a game. He is honestly one of the biggest plodders ive seen, id be happy if he never played a game again. He has TWO kicks for the game

We continue to let stein get bags kicked on him and we are trying to mould hooker, a all australian backman into a forward. Its ridiculous. Hooker is NOT a forward. We are ruining the careers of hooker and carlisle swapping them between forwards and defenders. For mine, send hooker back and trade carlisle for something worthy

Recruiting cooney was a terrible decision

Gleeson is not up to it. Do not rate. I know people will not agree but i dont rate marty. He’s simply not physically made for afl and doesn’t impact contests.

O’brien is a dud. Marcus bullen had a few good games of afl too

If a suitable trade came up for zaharakis came up id absolutely take it. He is easily the most overrated player on our list. Soft one way runner, ive had it with him

i could go on, but fk, whats the point. We need a SERIOUS review of our list. Where are we going? I honestly cannot see the next 5 years being any good

Where do we go from here?

No man is bigger than the club.

Except Hird. We tried to change the ■■■■■■■ constitution so that he couldn’t get sacked.

His appointment go down as one of the biggest mistakes in our club’s history.

We have been ■■■■ for so so long its depressing. Teams have been ■■■■ for shorter stints and bounce back in no time. We craved change when sheedy was expired we get stuck with knights. We wanted change so we get hird.. and what is worse than being an average side with hird? Being a ■■■■ side and having wada over our heads at the same time. Its farking tough man. 60k members my ■■■. How many are pets or babies?
If you really think the club are telling lies about that you might as well just ■■■■ off now.

Everyone is upset and have the right to vent… Thats what the blitz is about, the club havent been exactly squeeky clean… But telling a member of the blitz to fark off is not on mate

What a pathetic bunch of Lukins

Understand everyone is upset but i don’t see what sacking Hird achieves at the moment.

Let’s get the WADA ■■■■■ over, see what the list looks like at the end of the year and how we draft. I think we have promising young players, so i dont think it’s all doom and gloom.

Is it reasonable to think some of the “dubious” selections are to provide those players the opportunity to show something before cuts.

The list has some nice pieces to build on in terms of the spine and big bodied mids. Speed and running power is severely lacking on all lines. It’s going to take 2-3 years to address that imbalance.

Hird was one of the all time great players

Is proving himself to be a very average coach

We as a club have accepted mediocrity for far too long. We need to start making the tough decisions. Both on the field and off the field

Harsh
Is it reasonable to think some of the "dubious" selections are to provide those players the opportunity to show something before cuts.
Ding ding ding, I f'ken hope so Mrs.Heff.
Harsh

Probably is Ben. I just get sick of the tears every second week. Play the season out and then pour over the whys and wherefores

I was ok with this, wasn’t happy, but a bit meh. Then I saw Hirds presser and he said, yeah leg speed is a problem and I fair dinkum lost my ■■■■

Yep, typical mediocrity answer. We've been fkn average for 13 years. When is enough enough?
some teams have been ■■■■ for 30 years, take a cup of cement and HTFU
Do you ever add anything positive to a thread Reboot? Just seems you love yelling at people if they ever have an opinion?

Not sure you’re still a mod on these boards but I think that needs to be reviewed.

Spot On!

Just another ‘How dare you criticise / Blind Faith Brigaders’ who seemingly know it all but dont actually attend games or show any real support other than calling out posters as ‘traitors’.

Pathetic.

Understand everyone is upset but i don't see what sacking Hird achieves at the moment.

Let’s get the WADA ■■■■■ over, see what the list looks like at the end of the year and how we draft. I think we have promising young players, so i dont think it’s all doom and gloom.

I was ok with this, wasn't happy, but a bit meh. Then I saw Hirds presser and he said, yeah leg speed is a problem and I fair dinkum lost my ■■■■

What about the comment on inexperience like we played the Hawks or Freo and not a young team lol

Yep, typical mediocrity answer. We've been fkn average for 13 years. When is enough enough?
some teams have been ■■■■ for 30 years, take a cup of cement and HTFU

So we should just accept that we are woeful because other teams have been terrible for longer?