The Overrated Thread

The bloke who played a Lannister soldier early in the latest series of GoT, and was damn lucky Arya Stark didn’t gut him.

It was a promo done entirely to suck Herald Sunners into a frothing rage and it 100% worked.

1 Like

Pity I never read the H-S.

You’re missing out, they run lots of great “look what those crazy kids/lefties/women/ethnics are up to now” content to get angry at.

Super blood/blue/eclipsed moons. Looked just like a regularly full moon, just a little dirtier.

1 Like

And, “what you’re doing wrong, when you travel” articles. Glorified blog.

Fkn Herald Sunners

2 Likes

meryl Streep
Car racing

2 Likes

Further to meryl, every actor crusading an injustice but still support Polanski.

3 Likes

Krispy kreme

9 Likes

When it opened a store here in WA, people queued around the corner and down the road. Some people even slept out overnight to get a spot near the front of the line. All for overpriced doughnuts. I’m convinced students in the future will look back on incidents such as this one as a defining moment in the devolution of the human race.

5 Likes

Paris

Actually, France

Venice.
Stinking and over-priced. Shop after infernal shop, all selling the same tourist tat. Romantic? My ar$e…

Best day I had there was when I got (deliberately) lost in the backstreets away from the main drags, but it was still nothing special.

Yeah, nah! Parts of la belle France are pretty ■■■■-hot! As long as they don’t think you’re a Pom or a Seppo! and you can parler un peu de français.

1 Like

You must have been there at a bad time.

We have a friend who lends us his house there and we go every few years and love the place.

Can’t resist…

1 Like

Apparently Daniher is overrated according to Champion Data… :thinking:

Champion Data is Overrated.

Hang on, … no it’s not.

Moved to the other similar thread - which is really annoying