The positive thread. find something, anything

I thought you had to buy their $15 reusable to play? Maybe I read it wrong…

Even when it’s 'free"…

nope! although it appears some stores are saying that, it’s for “customers filling their own reusable coffee cup made of multi-use plastic or glass and suitable for hot liquids”.

Took my Essendon keep cup in this morning, no issues :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some of them are OK, if they clean the machine regularly.
Their milk is ■■■■ though.

I mean, it’s not great coffee. But it can be OK.

There used to be the odd one out there advertising the “$1” Coffee and still selling the crap of yesteryear instead of what is advertised,…(gave one in Hawthorn both barrels over it one night) but they are all pretty much properly equipped now.

Haven’t seen one that didn’t have the standard massive shiny machine with bean hoppers atop it for years now… and the beans are brought franchise wide so it’s the same all over, but that one I spoke of isn’t all that far from your neck of the woods up there down Bell street on the left in Pascoe Vale, but there’s one in High St, just across the road from … ironically, … MIO Coffee Roasters .

The machines are top shelf auto grind and give ones, worth a small fortune, … and the beans are not spewed up from a Lemur or whatever, … but they’d rate a high 7 on my Coffee history’s scale.

Like Carla, I have a recipe too though. I use my stainless travel mug, but it’s the rough eqiv of one of their mediums @$2. I just hit the small flat white button, add an extra short black after, (buck each, so also $2 ) and top with the hot milk, and it’s spot on.

1 Like

mine is
small short black
small short black
add a little hot skim milk

1 Like

Mate, I’m sure the bloke behind the counter has had worse sprays at 7/11, but over a $1 coffee? Not sure.

I’ll check out the high st one, but it’s a weird shop, hardly has anything on the shelves.

1 Like

This is the intro to their coffee club membership next month. Think it will be something like $19.95 per month. You buy a membership card or something. Supply own cup.

1 Like

Booked another holiday.

3 Likes

Welcome to the 1st day of Spring Blitz.

Woot!

1 Like

and welcome to Save the Koala Month! :stuck_out_tongue:

images%20(2)

1 Like

Hay fever YAY!

FFS wanna scratch my eyes out

1 Like

Coles servo version aint bad either.

1 Like

What do you need saving from ?

The tedious monotony of my meaningless consumer driven life…

cough

I mean the everpresent danger of severe loss of habitat and decimation of population due to poorly planned land development?

2 Likes

Getting $100 for Fathers Day off wife and in-laws to go towards my Table Top National event next year.

It’s a nightmare isn’t it?

Only recently accepted that after a lifetime of not suffering, that yes, suddenly, somehow, I do.

Also found that Woolworths have a Woolies brand version of the two major types of Hayfever meds, … (exactly the same drug/s), at less than half the price of the Telfast & Zyrtec equivalents. Just FYI.

The Cetirizine version sorts me out. It was a gift from heaven when I found it.

1 Like

Knocks me for six, can’t get out of the bed the next day. I use Rhinocort spray, it’s very good. We do however buy no name Zyrtec on ebay $20 for 100; the dog takes it this time of year for itchy skin.

1 Like

The Cetrizine does? Wow.

I feel no effects from it, other than relief. Just goes to show, Horses for Courses eh?

And people reckon essendon’s the most mediocre club in the country.

2 Likes