The positive thread. find something, anything

I paid $10 for a single mango once. It was worth it.

Euphemism?

Euphemism?

No, a mango. It was very nice.

Tell ya what I like.
I’m driving to work today, and hear something about Valentine’s Day on the radio.
So I call the missus, who has arrived at her work by this time.

Me - "Hey babe - is it Valentine’s Day?
Her - “Oh - yeah - I think it is”
Me - “well…happy Valentine’s Day then”
Her - “…oh, ok - you too then”
Me - “mwah”
Her - “mwah”

hangup

Euphemism?

No, a mango. It was very nice.

You’re sucha mango, Diggers.

Becoming a father of 2 is way up there. Little SB#2 arrived yesterday.

Congratulations.
Have a cigar.

Awesome!!
Congratulations, man :slight_smile:

Congrats Silly.

Felicitations SB.

Congratulations.
Have a cigar.

Had a pint of pale ale as I don’t smoke. Pretty chuffed considering I never thought we would have a second one. 2 boys means we will be eaten out of a house when they grow up.

Congratulations SB. Hope the family are doing well.

Congrats, but you’ll soon be in the what annoys you thread.

Congratulations.
Have a cigar.

Had a pint of pale ale as I don’t smoke. Pretty chuffed considering I never thought we would have a second one. 2 boys means we will be eaten out of a house when they grow up.

Congratulations!

You are spot on to be concerned. My four boys and their friends were like a plague of locusts. They also have some kinda weird gene that causes them to believe the fridge magically refills every five minutes and is directly linked to how many times they open the fridge door.

All totally offset by the unimaginable joy they bring of course. :smile:

33 hours till the footy.

Demetriou might be going down what with those NSW tenders and he may take some others with him.

Demetriou might be going down what with those NSW tenders and he may take some others with him.

He’ll manage to shift the blame onto Hirdy some how!

Congratulations.
Have a cigar.

Congratulations!

You are spot on to be concerned. My four boys and their friends were like a plague of locusts. They also have some kinda weird gene that causes them to believe the fridge magically refills every five minutes and is directly linked to how many times they open the fridge door.

All totally offset by the unimaginable joy they bring of course. :smile:

LOL.

One of my son’s mates was over (virtually lived at our place) one day he opened the fridge door then shut it, couple of minutes later he opened it again had a sad look and said ‘haven’t you done the shopping’ :D, (he was 14 at the time, just as well I love him dearly, couldn’t resist telling that story at his 21’st.)

Congrats to you and your wife Silly Billy.

Reading through the politics / climate change / US elections threads with Heckle & Jeckle on ignore. Now that’s good browsin’!

Reading through the politics / climate change / US elections threads with Heckle & Jeckle on ignore. Now that's good browsin'!

Just out of interest, since I’ve never clicked on those particular threads - who’s 'heckle & jeckyll?

i love running my car as low on fuel as I can without running out of fuel. It drives my wife insane.

I have a 62L tank and was so proud to send her this photo of my receipt.