The positive thread. find something, anything

Just ate a whole pizza for the first time in several years. I could well pay for this after, but I don’t care, I feel happy.

7 Likes

Well done, flaming beautiful

1 Like

As long as I’m not flaming on the can later.

You can lock it in now that you flaming will be.

1 Like

Let’s see, the weekend’s footy saw Carlton, Collingwood and Hawthorn lose, and Essendon win. Positive enough for all y’all?

10 Likes

HAP is back after a year off.

The Honeymoon is over Baby … :disappointed:

Already in the doghouse, eh?

Thursday football.

A proton

2 Likes

If he’s taken a year to get in the doghouse then she’s a keeper

5 Likes

Done what he needed to do. Now he gets time off for good behaviour.

1 Like

Oh you have to drive to Mulgrave today too? Wowee!!

1 Like

Had food poisoning. Lost 2 kgs.

4 Likes

Had a friend who had chicken pox. Lost 22kg.

Hyperthyroidism. Lost 15 kg in 10 days, but I was as cranky as all fark carlton, sweaty, fidgety and just plain unhappy.

But on a positive note, it has stopped raining, sun is shining and the creek has come down to cross-able levels.

Now just need to see what has happened to all the bridges down stream. Kyogle and Lismore have been smashed. Lismore is still under water. Worst floods on record for us here in the Northern Rivers.

Whilst I can’t go to the footy tonight I have been able to give the tickets to someone else who will be enjoying it for me. Woohoo!

Go Bombers!!

4 Likes

when you find something cheaper online than in the store.

delivery free and dont have to find someone to take your money.

3 Likes

Taramasalata.

Love it!

2 Likes

When you think you’re out of beer so you don’t bother looking, and then you go to the fridge for something else and, voila, you’re not, there’s actually beer. And then you find he has a little friend there too!

6 Likes