The positive thread. find something, anything

You may find this site (Pinterest) worth a look. Nice collection of photos of Melbourne.

A christening for the son of a Balinese Christian and Christian Australian, attended by Muslims from Java, Hindus from Bali, Sikhs from India , Bhuddists from Vietnam and Christians-/athiest Australians. They all gave their blessings to the child. There is hope for society.

5 Likes

3 years since coming home from hospital after a massive life threatening health crisis. Time has flown really quickly

8 Likes

Italy, Germany, Spritz tour, the best. Think maybe prosecco as well?

2 Likes

Glad I found this thread!

1 hour of “work” to go, then I’ve got a week off.

5 Likes

One year and two days since the huge melanoma was taken off my left ear. I said I wasn’t allowed to die till after the Midnight Oil concerts… bring on the next tour!

8 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Never been to a musical. Went and saw Book of Mormon.

Deadset, one of the best nights out. ■■■■ funnny, and you gotta hand it to the performers, they put on a great show.

Would recommend.

3 Likes

So the weather has come good. Got a $75 spit roaster. Beers are still goin. Rain has stopped. Who knows if it’s ready, but I’m sure it’ll be edible.

5 Likes

WOW.

1 Like

Best chook ever, apparently. Lamb could’ve cooked for another hour or so, but was still top shelf.

So many beers…

1 Like

Washed deck yesterday.
Painted deck today.

Winning.

1 Like

Buying 2 cases for my table top game figures amd because they didnt have the foam I needed, gave me a decent discount of $40.

Thanks Knights of Dice in Heidelberg.

Yeah, wish you’d stop farkin doing that.

1 Like

Permanency of work at the place I want to be at. Sweet.

6 Likes

Chocolate cream filled chocolate Oreos with a cup of Aussie Afternoon tea.

Not eating Oreos.

Those^ ones are amazing.

Dunked, of course …

Well fark you and your metabolism.
I’m eating soggy lettuce for breakfast.

1 Like