The positive thread. find something, anything

Make it yourself

I have a Victa Corvette (about 1 year old) which only starts first time if Iā€™ve used it within the last couple of weeks.

It doesnt have a primer like my old mower, so two pulls gets it started for some reason.

Two!

So youā€™re pretty stuffed by the time you even start mowing.

1 Like

Beat me to it.

That sounds like way to much hard work.

Would need a beer on a hot day to quench the thirst.

1 Like

Go hunt the pig, kill it, etc?

1 Like

Saw a method for Nitrate free curing the other day. Thinking about having a crack at it.

Could Victory Bacon everyday without worry then. :smirk:

Maybe she means find the pig, capture it, wine and dine it, get a cheap motel room, etc.

A man walked into his bedroom where his wife lay in bed, carrying a duck under his arm.
ā€œThis - this is the pig Iā€™ve been screwing, sweetheartā€!

ā€œAh - thatā€™s not a pig, itā€™s a duck, you idiotā€, said the wife.

ā€œHeyā€, said the man - ā€œI wasnā€™t talking to youā€¦ā€

I was gonna give that a like, but then I thought if Mrs D sees it I would have to deal with her.
At that point I wimped it.

1 Like

Scon.

Itā€™s scon.

2 Likes

Youā€™d never say ā€œOh fk I got hit in the Sc-oh-nā€ ā€¦

Yeah but they got their win against us for the year and made us miss finals.

Their feral fans would be satisfied with the season now

Whatā€™s it did with? Iā€™ve always run with the thought of itā€™s not cured with nitrates itā€™s just porkā€¦

What if you had a st-ut-ter?

1 Like

Just wait until its g-oh-n.

May well be right there. More kind of a ā€œcornedā€ Pork. They call it ā€œWet Curedā€

Iā€™m going to check up more on the details when I catch up with him & buy some next Market, ,ā€¦ but it involved soaking in a high salt brine for a few days, ā€¦ beetroot, (yes, Beetroot) and then a low & slow smoking ā€œcureā€.

Suspect the Beetroot may be involved to replace /reduce what I suspect would likely wind up being a Grey colour to it, as unlike using Celery it contains little to zero natural nitrate.

Proof will be in the eating.

1 Like

Corned pork hey

Now now ā€¦ :smirk:

Steamed hams

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a euphemism for boob$