The Price is Right - For some

So is someone more skilled at analysing numbers able to determine who the AFL deems to be "cheap clubs" and who isn't?

Or how many cheap seats (or expensive seats for that matter) are actually available. Remember the 2000 Olympics, basically there was F all tickets available cause all the boys club scored them

So is someone more skilled at analysing numbers able to determine who the AFL deems to be "cheap clubs" and who isn't?

I save you the time, Melbourne, St Kilda, North Melbourne, Bulldogs, Port Adelaide, Brisbane, GWS and Gold Coast.

http://stats.rleague.com/afl/crowds/2013.html

I save you the time, Melbourne, St Kilda, North Melbourne, Bulldogs, Port Adelaide, Brisbane, GWS and Gold Coast.
Add Sydney to the list.
One or two bad years and they will be back to 10-15k crowds

In fact, "Brad Knits for You", could possibley be a good marketing tool as a Youtube channel.

Better fodder for their youtube channel than Adam Simpson's 'Boris the Chicken' Video 

As far as I can tell with A reserved and B reserved you cant get in as GA and if you are a member you have to buy a reserved seat to get in?

Pretty much stops any non-member from going to Etihad this season

60k members might be great for the club financially but not for its fans.

Just put it all on Fox Footy and make sure grass roots supporters are completely priced out.

As far as I can tell with A reserved and B reserved you cant get in as GA and if you are a member you have to buy a reserved seat to get in?
Just put it all on Fox Footy and make sure grass roots supporters are completely priced out.

And at $60 per AFL members guest pass for the G it's likely I won't go with anyone who doesn't hold a membership, whereas preciously we'd always consider buying a few extras.

So in all of that can anyone tell me when I can try and purchase tickets for Anzac Day?

Thats what I want to know. I have a silver membership for home games only. I used to have away games as well, but since I never go to ANY except ANZAC day it gets a bit expensive to keep up.  And now I cant get a ticket to ANZAC day?  And I never sit anyway, we always stand!!!!! What the?

So in all of that can anyone tell me when I can try and purchase tickets for Anzac Day?

Thats what I want to know. I have a silver membership for home games only. I used to have away games as well, but since I never go to ANY except ANZAC day it gets a bit expensive to keep up. And now I cant get a ticket to ANZAC day? And I never sit anyway, we always stand!!!!! What the?

12 noon Feb 27th for Gen Admission. Up to $60 depending on what category you want. Standing room is $25 but last year I tried to buy this and couldn't. It wasn't sold out, just won't let you buy a lower value ticket.

Its like a penalty if you follow a popular club.

Thats what I want to know. I have a silver membership for home games only. I used to have away games as well, but since I never go to ANY except ANZAC day it gets a bit expensive to keep up. And now I cant get a ticket to ANZAC day? And I never sit anyway, we always stand!!!!! What the?

12 noon Feb 27th for Gen Admission. Up to $60 depending on what category you want. Standing room is $25 but last year I tried to buy this and couldn't. It wasn't sold out, just won't let you buy a lower value ticket.

Thanks

Looks like I will just go to less games, or go back to the days of just buying a junior ticket.

What I actually took out of all that crap is “we know you can see 7 empty bays on level 1, behind the goals at Melbourne games”.

So basically if you're a poor essendon supporter you're paying more for your tickets than poor bulldogs supporters. Yeah that's heaps fair.
And thanks for the ticket info.

The AFL need to introduce a supporters equivalent of the COLA to level things out.....

One thing I found interesting about those numbers is the number of people that attended Collingwood's final last year. Surely this is a sign to the AFL that there is a limit to how much people will pay for tickets. A club that claims to have 80,000 members only got 51k to their final - less than their season average. 

Stop making it all about money and make it about the people who love the game. I will argue till I am black and blue that money was the root of all our evils last year. 

Equalization.

It won't be long before they will have to bring in a system which will lock some members out of that little venue.

Another reason why EFC made a huge mistake moving away from the MCG for our home games.

OK, I've had a couple of wines and I don't really understand, BUT how do they work out what clubs are going to be "good" games or "bad" games each year before the season starts. Who knows, Melb may be in the top 4 this year and their games will be in demand, (I know, I know, not likely to happen, but you know what I mean) can someone use the KISS system and explain to me as an interstater who goes to a couple of games a year in Melb.

This is Vladistan. Why are you looking for logic? The operating principle is separating punters from their dollars.

How else can Vlad and his sycophants get to fly First Class to see the Superbowl, Olympics, etc?

If they really gave a fark about boosting attendances they wouldn’t schedule those dumb as dogshit Sunday twilight games.

Is there a supporters association? Does anyone know? If not perhaps supporters should be forming an association to represent us to the AFL.