The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

YNY.

DM was over too fast, I would’ve been mid surf.
DP must be nice to be there, where you’re not forced to have to look at the stage where nothing is happening.
Not a Killers fan, but great venue great vibe.

2 Likes

32 minutes until I can like posts again, but I like that. Where is @Crazy_Bomber, though?

YYY

Enjoyed that set

1 Like

If you can’t understand that I was implying current aged chop in 1964 then I can’t help you

Yep
Nope
Yep

1 Like

Makes 22-11 by my count

1 Like

LIVE SET #08: DJ Paul_Peos
For Boston, by Dropkick Murphys
Harder, better, faster, stronger, by Daft Punk
Why were you young, by The Killers

YNY (LB)
YYY (wimm)
YNY (Bake)
YNN (Chop)
YYY (Klaw)
YNN (Kira)
YNN (Zimm)
YYN (Rain)
YNY (jez)
YYY (frosty)
YNY (Hoffy)

22-11 (200%)
OFFICIAL LIVE DJ #07

It’s @Klawdy’s if he wants it.

1 Like

Thanks Peos.

I first saw these guys at Meredith. Love at first listen.

I walked in on my folks watching this (that’s my excuse) and this track come along. I haven’t bothered to track down the translation but all I know is the girls are having a great time.

Change of pace.

1 Like

Current aged Chop is probably a bit younger than you think.

N - Mrs Ban walked past and said “That’s the most boring song I’ve ever heard, what is it”? Sums up my thoughts too.
N - Just can’t get behind a song that half the audience seemed to be excluded from enjoying. You were right, the girls were having a good time but the blokes looked like they would like to be anywhere else but there.
Y - High energy.

NNY

Have the last track on vinyl. Cool to see it live.

1 Like

YYY

Not GoldFM

2 Likes

They could be singing “we’re gonna chop your d!ck off” for all I know.

1 Like

Quite possibly. Although I hadn’t really formulated an age of current chop, but it was a comment on context. No live performance exists without context, or any art for that matter, so IMO it is subjective. There is no objective good or bad, it’s just personal experience.

1 Like

NNN

Actually that last one should be eliminated on a technicality. It’s a UK Top Of The Pops appearance. As such, the music is about as live as anything on Countdown was (i.e. not at all).

precisely. and as such you can’t really use anyone’s personal experience as your own measure of the art’s quality. which was kinda the point I was making. Evidently not very well.

YNY

Not sure those synths are plugged in on Top of the Pops.

Can I vote Yes because Rieu is a master troll? Well actually it’s @Klawdy that’s the mast troll.

1 Like