The Team vs Adelaide

Melk Sub for sure.
Some lucky boys in that team.

Melks not named on the bench can't be sub then can he?
He can but he won't. Will be out of KAV and Colyer. I'd say Colyer.

Yep - trav sub

Colyer has been playing well in the VFL, great to see him back in the team. Agree that J Merrett unlucky to come back in, was great against Werribee on Sunday. 

Winders surely starts as the sub. 

Hurley needs to play on Tex. If Hurley is for realsies he'll get the job done. 

Side lacked pace so Colyer makes some kind of sense. 

And yeah, save Chappy for his GF next week.

I did not watch the game live last week.

Therefore, I was able to read several pages of the Match Review Thread before watching the replay.

I was expecting to see an absolutely dreadful performance from Melk based on the comments.

You know what, it wasn’t as bad as you guys are making out.

Granted, I would still have dropped him down based on his body of work in the seniors this year, but not necessarily for that performance alone.

Clearly the coaches have decided to give him one more chance.

Let’s get behind him.

Also, I think we are jumping off Winders way too early.

2 quiet games following that minor knee injury.

I would not be surprised if he kicked 4+ on Sat night, and all you knockers will be sucking his c*ck again !

It's not that I don't think Winders can still play at this level, but our forward line is clearly our weak link at the moment and we need to be getting game time into forwards with time as their side as much as possible. Winderlich isn't the future.

So Colyer comes in who can't kick to save his life. Melksham stays after doing nothing for ages.
Dell doesn't come in..
newsroom-throwing-blackberry.gif

Yeah cos Dells done heaps.
Clearly he is a back up only small forward.
Coyler and Melksham are midfielders

But they have rested Chapman(forward) for a midfield(Colyer), Dell was the perfect like for like replacement.

Dell kicks goals, Colyer kicks it to the opposition.

A bit surprised that Dell and Hardingham aren’t getting a game with Chappy rested, Kommer injured and Winderlich out of form. I suppose Z. Merrett has been spending time forward, but still.

Melk is lucky but just needs to polish up his kicking; I’m backing him in and we need him to stand up in the absence of Jobe.

I’m not feeling particularly confident going into this game…and with that in mind, we’ll probably win :wink:

Whats the deal with jakes knee?

I am going to royally fark you all when melk turns his form around

Well the joke's on you because I'm a ■■■■ root

A bit surprised that Dell and Hardingham aren't getting a game with Chappy rested, Kommer injured and Winderlich out of form. I suppose Z. Merrett has been spending time forward, but still.
Melk is lucky but just needs to polish up his kicking; I'm backing him in and we need him to stand up in the absence of Jobe.
I'm not feeling particularly confident going into this game...and with that in mind, we'll probably win ;)

Hardingham! I completely forgot about him. Will he get another go? Had a great first few rounds.

So Colyer comes in who can't kick to save his life. Melksham stays after doing nothing for ages.
Dell doesn't come in..

But they have rested Chapman(forward) for a midfield(Colyer), Dell was the perfect like for like replacement.
Chapman has been playing everywhere but forward.
Granted in the past Colyer hasn't had the best disposal but he has been working on that in the twos - deserves a go to see if he has improved (much like others have in the past - Jobe being one).
Coyler offers real line breaking pace and carry all over the ground. Exactly what we need.
Dell offers very little only in the forward line - we already have winders giving us that.
Just saying.

Dell doesn't come in..

Chapman has been playing everywhere but forward.
Granted in the past Colyer hasn't had the best disposal but he has been working on that in the twos - deserves a go to see if he has improved (much like others have in the past - Jobe being one).
Coyler offers real line breaking pace and carry all over the ground. Exactly what we need.
Dell offers very little only in the forward line - we already have winders giving us that.
Just saying.

I understand what you mean, but i just so Colyer adding nothing to the team whatsoever, apart from maybe 7 disposals and 6 turnovers.

This isn’t just any team, no…

It’s the A-team!!

Agree with bltn. Melk managed to find the ball last week. But the turnovers from him were excruciating. Could be a result of the notices. On that basis alone deserves another shot

This isn't just any team, no..
It's the A-team!!

Baldy, Doyle, Tiger, The jewellery man! The whole lot of them.

Oh Boy Wowee

I reckon Bomba is sneakily avoiding the whole Hurley / Carlisle forward debate, buy resting one of the key talls every week, so everybody plays back line. 

The Melksham thing is pretty unbelievable, but whatever. He might tear it up this week. I freakin hope so. 

And Dell should be straight swap for Chappy. 

TRAV!!!

Goodness gracious.

This incredibly sums it up.