The Team vs Geelong

Do we really need Gwilt in the side? Who on the cats team will he cover. Would have rathered Browne or Edwards

Happy with the other changes though

Hawkins, Stanley and Clark.

Clark is out.

Walker is in. He’s 195 or so, although I think they’ve used him as the 2nd ruck in the past.

In case anyone was wondering why Smack isn't in or an emergency, he's gone back to the rookie list for Licka who's off the long term injury list.

does that mean winders is playing in the ressies this week ?
otherwise seems pointless to reactivate him until he’s ready to play in the ressies.

I assume so. If not he’s very close. VFL teams yet to be released.

surely they wont go with howlett as the sub… surely

I did prepare myself for Gwilt but still don’t want him there…but what would I know.

surely they wont go with howlett as the sub... surely

Our sub generally comes from the bench so it could be Ben otherwise it could be Chappy, Melksham or Dempsey.

Geez big thumbs up for Kavanagh, named starting rover. That’d feel good for the young man.

Strangely ■■■■■■ about Jerrett.

Do we really need Gwilt in the side? Who on the cats team will he cover. Would have rathered Browne or Edwards

Happy with the other changes though

Hawkins, Stanley and Clark.

Clark is out.

Walker is in. He’s 195 or so, although I think they’ve used him as the 2nd ruck in the past.

Heres TBells chance to dominate. Geelong have the weakest ruck division in the comp.

On a side note, if anyone wants a laugh have a look at the Lions backline. One of the most no-name back 6’s I can ever remember.

HB: Harris Andrews Marco Paparone Daniel Rich
FB: Jordon Bourke Justin Clarke Hugh Beasley

Geez big thumbs up for Kavanagh, named starting rover. That'd feel good for the young man.

Heres Kavs big chance for 2015. Grab it with both hands Kav and help us win.

Can anyone tell me if there is a live stream happening for our game anywhere please? Have not got Foxtel.

I did prepare myself for Gwilt but still don't want him there....but what would I know.

I get the feeling most of us are in this camp.

Some people are never ■■■■■■ happy, I swear.

And I’m not either, because,

WHERE THE HELL IS HARDINGHAM???

enough of this preferential biased bigotistic namby-pamby, purse-carrying cry-baby, soft selection comittiing!!!

Sack Dodo!

I did prepare myself for Gwilt but still don't want him there....but what would I know.

I’ll support him but I don’t have confidence. Prove me wrong by all means.

Strangely…
I’m happy with the changes. If Fantasia is a ‘stay at home’ forward (or rotate with Colyer), then it could make us quicker and more dangerous.

But then I thought…
Whose the sub?
Most likely Fantasia.

Don’t hold your breath.

Has anyone ever seen Fletch and Gwilt in the same room?

He’s taken the list spot of Dylan Van Unen. Better?

Both Fanta and KAV named on field so neither will be sub.

Most likely Demps or Howlett.

He’s taken the list spot of Dylan Van Unen. Better?

Haha. Not really.