The Team vs Gold Coast

Is Jetta at least in the emergencies?

RIP

Is Melk the new Jetta? What a chance for TRB to try Melk in the guts with Heppell not playing.

Leeroy obviously hasn't fixed the things in his game that TRB wanted him to.
Melksham needs time out to get through whatever is bothering him because it's not happening for him out there at the moment.
Give the vacant spots to guys who are in form and doing the right things.

Belly on the emergency list is a bit interesting - is he cover for Paddy, Jake, Joe or just talls generally?

No Melks, that is a win

Leroy is gone at the end of the year so why play him now. He’s had his chances.

c4fb3fb8dc2b35d4597f6dbc0f9f0511_zps17cf

Why is Hibberd named on the bench...

Seems fishy to me.

Goddard late withdrawal for Melksham. Defender mode initiated.

Why is Hibberd named on the bench...
Seems fishy to me.

Watson was named on the bench last week.

Is Melk the new Jetta? What a chance for TRB to try Melk in the guts with Heppell not playing.

to prove what ?? that he can play as an inside mid, we all know he can do that, the reluctance to do it when there's  a full side to choose from is the issue.

If they aren't going to pick him for that role, i'd rather they do what they've done and try and find a forward who may be able to pinch hit in the middle for a bit, instead of trying to use a midfielder as a forward who does the same.

Whats happened to Ashby and NOB?

I think NOB broke his thumb

Were he and Hepps playing rock-paper-scissors?

Leyoy is one of  the few class players in the magoos team. I would have thought that he should be given another chance. He kicks GOALS and I thought that was the object of the game.

Who? Leroy Jetta?

Happy Orazio has got another run, would like to see him spend a bit more time up forward but I guess its part of the plan.

Had an interesting chat to some players who are close to Bassett and they said his selection comes on the back of a lot of hard work and ticking all the boxes that the coaching staff have asked for. Apparantly has been set a few tasks in the VFL and even though he was drafted as a forward they are trying to turn him into a genuine midfielder. Probably a big chance to finish top 4-5 in the B&F which wouldnt be too bad for his first full senior year.

Leyoy is one of  the few class players in the magoos team. I would have thought that he should be given another chance. He kicks GOALS and I thought that was the object of the game.

The object of our game is inside 50's.

The object of the game is finishing with a higher score than the opposition

The object of the game is finishing with a higher score than the opposition

I thought you had to kick goals to achieve that. Maybe i'm wrong.

Is that you Leroy?

Zio Orazio!!!