The Team vs Sydney

One from left field but can Ambrose play defense? Would be a great match up on Goodes as a mark Bolton run with style role leaving Ryder daniher Carlisle and belly as tall targets fwd during the night

We're you in my brain at lunchtime today? As I was going for my regular walk along the Yarra I was thinking about how Bolton always had the better of Goodes due to his aerobic capacity. He was the one guy with size who could keep up with him. Ambrose is a fair sized unit and has a similar aerobic capacity so it might be something worth thinking about.
Yeah I think so. Look they probably won't but I just thought it would leave one tall in the ruck three in the fwd line and room for some speed and pressure from three other guys as well as having a guy who apparently can run as good as anyone man up Goodes.
Anyway like I said probably won't happen.

One from left field but can Ambrose play defense? Would be a great match up on Goodes as a mark Bolton run with style role leaving Ryder daniher Carlisle and belly as tall targets fwd during the night

We're you in my brain at lunchtime today? As I was going for my regular walk along the Yarra I was thinking about how Bolton always had the better of Goodes due to his aerobic capacity. He was the one guy with size who could keep up with him. Ambrose is a fair sized unit and has a similar aerobic capacity so it might be something worth thinking about.
Yeah I think so. Look they probably won't but I just thought it would leave one tall in the ruck three in the fwd line and room for some speed and pressure from three other guys as well as having a guy who apparently can run as good as anyone man up Goodes.
Anyway like I said probably won't happen.

Don't think Goodes is the danger he was in years gone by.

Super team. We will win now. 

We probably need Howlett out there to be honest.

He's named in the VFL team, so I'd say he was dropped not rested.

Being named and actually playing are two different things.

Having alook at his stats, bar the dogs game, they haven't been to bad. However the role they seem to have him playing doesn't suit him. He is a midfielder being made to play prodominately forward, which doesn't suit him or his game.

Who knows what is going on in relation to him and the team. It seemed he was dropped, however plenty of players prolly deserve to have been dropped this year, so why would he be picked out ?

Somethings not right there.

Howlett has been ■■■■ bar here and there. His kicks are missing targets and his decision making has been ■■■■ house. He should be working on his game in the 2nds. Any relation to him being out and we winning?

Heads up, NSW native Troy Pannell is umpiring. The biggest Essendon-hater umpire there is.
I expect nothing less than cheating tomorrow night from him.

Dislike. That guy is an out and out cheat.

Big big advantage in the ruck, hopefully we exploit that.

Pretty happy with the ins. Don’t understand no Howlett though.

Must thrash Derickxxxxxxx in the ruck.

Great ins! Big fan of Myers. So happy to see him playing the role he's supposed to be playing finally. No Howlett is interesting but I'll leave that up to the experts. And... TBell is back everyone! Anyway. Myers is a huge improvement for us in the middle. Jeez I'd love for him to put three solid seasons together in the middle.

■■■■■■■ CREAM THEM

BEACHCOMBER 

Bellchambers had 3 games in the VFL, then a rest last week. He should be very ready for this game. He will be in the ruck for most of the night with Ryder up forward. Already with Ryder up forward we sound more dangerous than previous weeks. I feel Z. Merrett or even Melksham might be the sub

Nice ins and also good to see Aylett getting another game.

Pretty decent side but I would love to see Kommer back in. How far is he away?

Agree with Nickers that the team is top heavy - Though the only saving grace is the Swans have a tall team,albeit their tall forwards are fairly mobile. I expect Carlisle to be the SUB - According to VFL watchers T-bell has struggled so its unlikely he can last a whole game - It may be that Carlisle replaces t-bell in the third quarter.  

having a 6"6' player as sub has been tried a few times by various clubs and has NEVER worked.  If the interchange cap was lower it might be more feasible.   We'll most likely start tall and if needed sub one out.

Heads up, NSW native Troy Pannell is umpiring. The biggest Essendon-hater umpire there is.
I expect nothing less than cheating tomorrow night from him.

Dislike. That guy is an out and out cheat.
And a decent umpire is........ummmmm.......... I'll have to get back to you on that one.

was dreading this gaming thinking how much are we going to get beaten by.

but now i feel we have half a chance.

another big body in the midfield and a resting ruckman at full forward who can take a mark (either bellchambers or paddy i really dont mind).

Bellchambers had 3 games in the VFL, then a rest last week. He should be very ready for this game. He will be in the ruck for most of the night with Ryder up forward. Already with Ryder up forward we sound more dangerous than previous weeks. I feel Z. Merrett or even Melksham might be the sub

no way does belch mainly play ruck in this game. He stands in the goal square being a ■■■■■■■ tower and delivers one on one contests to joe and jake

We'll smash them. 4-5 goals easy.

also i hope carlise does great in the backline and they coaches relise "oh crap he is a great defender we should keep him there"

I’d be surprised if Bellchamber played more than 20% ruck. And since when has Ryder ever been a dangerous forward? Bellchambers is a far better forward than Ryder.