The travel thread - elimination final

Is manly any good? Thinking about getting a ferry across there tomorrow

Yeah, worth a look. Nice beach and quite a few shops around. Aquarium is pretty cool too, right near where you get off the ferry.

1 Like

Cool cheers. Il go there for lunch and suss it

Yeah, its good, and the ferry trip is good as well, especially if its a nice day. Had lunch at the Manly Wharf Hotel, coz it was right next to the landing. I enjoyed walking around the Rocks as well, a lot of very old pubs around there that were cool to check out history wise, and for a pot or two.

Drink Beer at the Steyn (sp) and treat yourself to a Manly Rump.

1 Like

geez this arvo is dragging on. Flight out later tonight at 7.40 can’t come quick enough.
The Manly thing sounds like a go tomorrow and the Sydney weather looks like its going to turn it on for the hordes on the way up.

1 Like

WOB manly is my hood…i encourage anyone who comes to Sydney to get the ferry there from the city…its ■■■■■■ lovely.
Plenty of pubs/cafe’s to grab a beer in the sun or a decent meal. Beach is nice for a stroll too.
Btw, get the fast ferry…they sell beer on board so you can have a cold one sitting on the deck soaking up some rays

1 Like

I’m I close to the CBD too. I have checked PT and there is also a bus service (380) which leaves from near Museun train station (one station from Sydney Central on the T1 line) and basically takes you past Moore Park Drive, which is just north of the ground. If it ■■■■■■ down with rain (highly unlikely) I will take this route, otherwise I’ll walk…

Do I need a opal card for that or just buy return tickets?

Do tell

Okay my buyer has fallen through.
I have 2 tickets and 2 bomber bus tickets im willing to sell for $200 for the lot(i have to email the club to see about name changes or hw it works) but If i cant get any takers il try selling the tickets on their own for a bit of cash to help recover some debt!

Farkn hate when the buyers fall through mate

Are you Sydney pelicans ready for this takeover!

@Jake_Brady_10 is this karma for you letting the boys down?

On a serious note good luck selling the tickets.

I still say you give hockey a miss and come party with us

I’ll be in the CBD area too and will walk. Sydney traffic is ■■■■■■.

I thought we all sorted out your problem by telling hockey to ■■■■ off and come to the footy?

4 Likes

Someone needs to go down to Bimbo Deluxe tonight and rip Jake Brady’s ■■■■ off

2 Likes

I seriously would love too

People are selling for $150 for a single ticket. Im looking at gettng $200 for the two bus spots and 2 tickets!