The travel thread - elimination final

This should be a pole.

Not sure how to start a poll but here are 4 pubs nice and close, walking distance to the game

Captain cook hotel
Olympic hotel
Cricketers arms
Imperial hotel

Someone make a poll and vote awaaaay

• Captain Cook Hotel
  • Olympic Hotel
  • Cricketers Arms
  • Imperial Hotel

0 voters

THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFEST.

What pub has the cheapest booze?! They how I make my choices! :joy:

Assuming you’re voting for the first one WOB?

4 Likes

Should throw the Shakespeare in to the poll, it’s about 500 metres further away, but some locals have indicated to me it’s a good pre-game spot.

1 Like

Start at 11 and do them all

2 Likes

We’ll be in just after 2 hopefully, check in at the Shakespeare and then consume enough beverages to fill the MCG, but not to capacity.

Maybe wait for the NSW Bombers to post again about which pub they’ll be going to? means you’ll be going to a pub with more of a Bomber presence!

1 Like

Yeah wherever, someone’s gotta get the ball rolling or nothing happens. just as long as it’s walking distance. Don’t like the idea of fking around with cabs and Uber’s trying to get to the ground before a final

9 Likes

Oxford st is lined with pubs…i usually go to the light brigade.
Its the other side of the ground to surry hills tho so might not be ideal for all of those walking from there.

wob, if your coming from surry hills you’ll prob walk past 10 pubs on your way to the ground…lets see what the nsw bombers come up with…im heading there on my robinson crusoe so also keen to know

1 Like

Tell me a joint and il be there

9 Likes

This isn’t how democracy works! I demand a say in where you people drink, as is my right.

Damn… only restricted viewing tickets left…

left my run way to late

There’s few of those that would have to be pretty damn unrestricted, I reckon.

Category 4 they were

I think im coming up on the bus with a mate, so will need to find a pub to drink beers at from 10-3/3:30ish