The truth (about the history of Blitz)

I do believe this is his first priority.

7 Likes

Ramanauskas 9. Would go ape about the umpiring in the match days threads, every single week without fail. He couldn’t make it to half time before his nerves got the better of him and he started raving about them, being the worst, etc. l kidded him along about it for a while, then after one particularly innocuous comment, he stormed out in a hissy fit, never to be seen again. The funny part was he did one of those Blitzer profile interviews on here and said he was a motivational coach of some sort. Well that was the claim anyway.

Over the years we have also had a few Blitzers take on a particular player name as their avatars. Noonan will probably agree with this assessment, that the worst of the lost were what l called the Lovett Muppets. They were pretty much useless, the lot of them. They appear to be all long gone, thankfully.

2 Likes

We love @westozziebomber

We love @westozziebomber

1 Like

Which poster became Fireball?

They gave me a massive serve on my first day here.

1 Like

You’re too nice to pick on.

He is very affable.

1 Like

I didn’t used to be all that nice to Henry Slattery.

Sitting on his roof with a gun…

1 Like

lol!
Dobbed someone in for shoplifting because they were wearing a coat in summer.

2 Likes

I joined in 2004. In my first post I said I was looking forward to being able to look back on Jame’s Hird’s career sometime in the future and tell my kids how I got to see one of the greatest ever players, and some farkwit interpreted that as me wanting Hird to retire. What a weird place this is.

Little bit of water, Mal Pascoe , Favourite ruckman to watch (and here’s a picture of a dog wearing pants), Giraffe thread, so many good memories.

My lasting contribution to this place is coming up with “Dog’s breakafast” title.

Who was that Collingwood supporter that came on here for a while going back a few years.

He was actually quite rational for a follower of the filth.

Or Gumby. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It was Storm and then there was Saverio Rocca.

Vasili was funny, delusional South Melbourne Hellas supporter.

You guys are so sentimental it makes me puke.
Thankfully our vast flock of brilliant girl posters who manage to be both tough and gorgeous whilst simultaneously posting and cooking breakfast are too rational to read this tripe. I’ll just hang with them from now on.

Paul_Peos seems quite amiable, but I have observed that he can be frugal with his ‘Likes’.

I checked, and sure enough I’ve given 6.6k, and he only 4.1k !

lol.
Legit thought ggiant30 was a very old, tall, polite, male poster until recently.

1 Like

How about no32 telling us about Mal Pascoe as his inspiration only to be told he had the wrong number as his username?

4 Likes

…and I naturally assumed bigallan was a bloke. She deserves a special award for devotion to the saga thread.

5 Likes

“Sounds like my parents custody battle”

2 Likes

That’s not true… I just didn’t wanna marry him like you did.