The Weather Thread (not allowed to talk about rain)

Yep, no Rain here, just beautiful blue slies.

Hope they get some where it’s needed though.

After reaching 45 in some parts of Adelaide yesterday at 5:30am this morning the temperature suddenly went from 31 to 19 as the front came in. It ushered in a heap of smoke from fires over on the Yorke Peninsula but now there is some light drizzle hanging around

I really really don’t think it should be this hot in November.

Quick!!! Get him!!!

It’s not, you are just imagining it.

I’m just glad my place doesn’t face directly into this horrible wind.

It’s not hot? My sweaty balls say otherwise!

1 Like

pfft, soft

I had a walk outside at lunchtime. It was a glorious warm breeze.
Although the slew of branches along the path was a concern.

It’s not actually hot. The BOM are just saying that it is hot to raise interest in the month of November - an otherwise forgettable month. Gotta keep the weather in the papers.

2 Likes

and I hate this relief business. One warm day and it’s oh my god please spare us. When it’s summer it’s meant to be hot. That’s summer. That’s how I like my summers. Melburnians are such weather whingers. And yes I know it’s not summer yet, but it’s close enough and we get that rubbish in summer regardless.

https://twitter.com/3AW693/status/1197320413056880642

1 Like

Its not summer yet

Oh

1 Like

you’re a lawyer…?

A hot lawyer. It’s hot

1 Like

you lack modesty

can’t wait for the cool change to come through.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s hot, and summer is hot, im pretty sure we all got that memo at some point @Bomb_Doe.

However.

It’s not meant to be like this at this time of the year. Say what you want about Melbourne and you’re probably right. But in other parts of the country this rising temp is truely terrifying. Summer used to be something every one look forward too, Swimming, Cricket, BBQ’s etc. Now it’s literally becoming something that lots of the county (not just people) have to survive.

It’s not summer yet, that is the issue.

It dropped from 32 to 19 between 10.20 and 10.30 in Port Fairy. Now 15.

1 Like

I did note that.