The Weather Thread (not allowed to talk about rain)

So I’m not allowed to like hot weather?

Precisely

Bring on the heat

Can @Alan_Noonan_10 confirm if the change has hit Port Fairy though?

I think they are still in 1987

Didn’t say you couldn’t.

I’m just saying that for you its nice, for others who lived rural like me it’s the foreboding signal of imminent catastrophe.

Peak of 41.1 in Essendon.

Hot-ish.

1 Like

Like I did 4 posts before yours? It has…with a vengeance.

Nice welcome of summer to Melbourne :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::umbrella::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

booo

1 Like

I had planned to wash both cars today…it’s my fault.

3 Likes

Hmm, . 1st day of “Summer”, … ans I’ve got the wood heater fired up.

The Weather the past 6 weeks has been driving me completely around the twist. So much to do and can’t get a decent run at it.

1 Like

Who else thinks it’s a glorious day in Melbourne?

Superb.

2 Likes

Not too shabby up here either.

2 Likes

definitely is today

fkn mint brah

ha - a glass half empty guy, but happy getting there.

1 Like

Hottest December day ever in Adelaide today and should go past that tomorrow before the cool change comes through

Warrnambool got to 38 yesterday, Port Fairy (27km away) only got to 28…but it seemed like about 35. Predicted for 39 tomorrow.

43 here right now, 47 tomorrow

38 and hazardous air quality

Yesterday they said 34 Tomorrow, … now it’s ferkin 43, … & then not until 5pm, … but thanks to the Sea breeze, … won’t top 36 in the “feels like” stakes. (:crossed_fingers:)

Gonna be a bluddy long arvo at the beach.

45.2 at the Kent Town BOM currently.
Nudging 50 on the West Coast.
Cool change arriving in Adelaide about 3pm tomorrow