The Wrestling Thread

I get the sense Rey got the win the end the feud.

If Dominik gets the win as the heel, you feel like the almost have to continue the feud. I’m not sure you can blow off a family grudge feud with the heel winning.

1 Like

I felt like his Dad was going to put him over.
I don’t know if ‘last match’ calls are serious in this world.
I thought that would be a lovely thing to do, even if his son won dirty.
I mean, especially if.
But I can’t deny I loved the result and I loved the match and I loved his son as a heel.
He gives Great face.
I hope he has the talent to back it up.

I think that’s why Edge won aswell

Rhodes was never going to win that main event.

Not with the commentators bringing up the fact that he was trying to win the one thing his father was never able to…multiple times a week ever since he won the Royal Rumble.

It was a great match, agree or disagree with the ending, but I feel you are kidding yourself you can’t acknowledge the match itself was of a very high quality.

I feel like they are probably going to go with a this is one Cody had to lose before he could comeback challenge again and win the title.

It also makes sense because Roman has seen off every challenger, KO, Sami, McIntyre, Rhodes etc because of the outside interference of the Bloodline.

This gives them a chance to give Reigns the 1000 day title reign, have the cracks in th Bloodline further develop and maybe when Reigns & Rhodes have their rematch Jey finally cracks and turns on Roman and costs him the Championship.

Endeavor (company who bought the UFC) just bought the WWE.

They’re a soulless, squeeze every drop of juice from the orange, cut costs piece of sh*t company. (Even more so than most).

Apparently as part of the deal, Vince will stay running the company.

Anyone thinking this sale would be the end of Vince, well it just isn’t happening.

Someone ask me why.

Problem with the whole bloodline thing is they just repeat the same storyline rehashed again and again

They beat everyone
Then they hint at them breaking up
Then they stay together and beat everyone again

They will do the same thing this year, as they have done for the past few years.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Best. Announcement. Ever.

Hey @theDJR - do you know why this would be the case? Interested in your thoughts.

1 Like

Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

P.S. The important rumour was true.

Also, LOL at the amount of hair dye compared to the old image above.

Soooo… I haven’t watched it, but everyone seems to agree (for once) that RAW sucked, and that Vince was re-writing it hard.

Just take me a “Local Medical Facility” already.

WWE: “we need to put Reigns on ice for 3 months. We better start a feud between Rhodes and Lesnar, for absolutely no reason.”

what a day to discover that aew is now also on kayo

1 Like

1 Like

You’d swear AEW was trolling the WWE stans predicting Jay White and FTR were arriving after Wrestlemania…

This is harsh, though.

I wonder how many of Wembley’s 90K seats (+ ground level) they can sell…

To be fair, I doubt the general WWE fan knows who Jay White is anyway.