The Wrestling Thread

If anyone starts cheating this is awesome please punch them in the face

2 Likes

“You are a wanker” chant, started for Shaemus and Cesaro.

1 Like

I’m by the fence on the ground - can’t wait for the Undertaker!

Some clown has a head shot of Brian Taylor at the entrance.
:laughing:

I don’t care if I’m in my 30’s…UNDERTAKER!!!

If I had of gone, I would have gotten sh*t faced on mid-strength. 4 hour shows are brutal.

Edit: and even more p*ssing

1 Like

Never been in a crowd with so many random, unpredictable nut jobs.

4 Likes

Hopefully next time they come, they do another similar show at the MCG then back it up with a Raw and Smack Down at Rodlaver or the ‘she who shall not be named’ stadium (next door).

Main event sounded pretty good from what I read

Had a great time. WWE really brought their AAA production tonight. Only disappointment was the Miz vs DB. Way too short.

3 Likes

The Undertaker doesn’t care much for referees.

He’s never been one of my favourites; I guess becoming a cheat (kicks to balls etc) and sook (punching umps for correctly making an obvious call) in his elderly years has given him something more than his WWF old-school comic book character*?

Pretty awful-looking Hell’s Gate, too. Pretty much relying on gravity to drive HHH’s throat into his leg. I also appreciated the audio so clearly capturing their conversation after it was broken — at least HHH eventually remembered to hide his mouth behind his arm.

*yeah, I know: harsh on comics books.

Oh well, got the second part of that.

On ya fellas, taking down those flogs.

Noticed that aswell. That’s Terrible from then telecast.

Solid 6/10 wasnt anything “special” in terms of booking but it had its moments and didn’t feel like a glorified house show.

Atmosphere however was next level

2 Likes

I made sure to look out for a dude munching nuggs and talking in CAPITAL LETTERS but I didn’t see you bro

1 Like

How much of a doofus did Kane look like in that match?

1 Like

5 Likes