The Wrestling Thread

Sadly I can report Mikey Nicholls is still waaaay too boring to be a member of TMDK.

He won his first match out of the WWE tonight at MCW in clobbering style but showed close to zero personality in doing so. He’s a decent-size unit, you forget how much size inflation there is at the WWE.

More importantly his video explicitly labelled TMDK as The Mad Don’t Kneel. Better not mean anything legally! His tights still said The Mighty Don’t Kneel, though.

India ruined for me: saw a guy on the morning metro watching a “Great” Khali clip.

I’m getting more and more intrigued by AEW.

I reckon many of the out of contract WWE wrestlers will be snapped up. The fact Jericho is there, gives the company far more weight and legitimacy than normal.

WWE will be declining, until HHH is given the creative reigns to the company.

1 Like

India ruined for me: saw a guy on the Delhi metro watching a “Great” Khali clip.

Just heard of it, sounds really good. Backed by Billionaires, wrestlers, Jehrico, Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes etc. Hopefully it really kicks off, thought the Jehrico/Omega fued was outstanding in terms of build.

And couldn’t agree more about WWE. Triple H will save it, but will await the death of Vince K McMahon first.

I’m keeping tabs on it. But I also remember in the early 00s when TNA/Impact was going to be the next thing and look how that played out.

They’ve shown they can do it with All In…
I think as long as Hulk Hogan doesn’t get a call up, it should be fine…more or less. It’s good to have another option too.

Elliott Sexton signed by NXT!

If they let him be heel, he will make a boss TMDK tag team with Jonah.

(They can be funny as hell too, but Sexton’s matches as a face have never impressed me.)

Apparently the remaining boring member of TMDK has been mix-tagging with Ripley at house shows; sign her up and TORTURE MURDER DEATH KILL the rest of NXT, thanks.

But don’t take Slex.

VAL VENIS

1 Like

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO LADIESSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Can they get the rights to sex bomb for his theme, absolutely perfect theme and I miss him using it haha

Poor Asuka.

Worst Mania build up ever

Seriously more pathetic than the clubs pre season preparation

There’s a reason Broken/Woken Hardy was a flop in the WWE (even with Borash), while TNA continues to do stuff like this. A proper farewell to Allie (off to AEW), and an awesomely logical cameo too.

Feel free to go WTF?!? but all credit to their commitment to story, character, and style over an extended period.

Shoot the person who put the spoiler in the title, though.

That was pretty intense for a wrestling show

Felt like WWE tried to do those segments when Orton and Wyatt had their feud but it just came across as awkward

Remind me never to annoy any of the three women in the Wrestlemania main event.

That segment was f*cking hilarious.

Especially when they zoomed in to police car, and Lynch and Rowsey were sitting in the back seat!!!

I was in tears of laughter watching it.

Is Billy Corgan still doing creative for TNA?

No, long gone. He bought the NWA name… not sure anyone would have noticed if Bullet Club/AEW hadn’t given them a couple high profile title matches though.