Things from Ol' Blitz, we'd luv to get back on New Blitz

A reply to: @Bombamick regarding QuoteLink

I post on a lot of forums of variable content and I must say I've yet to encounter a change so unnecessary whilst so self destructive as an ends to some unexplained means. Reminds me of Richard Kingsmills review of Radioheads Kid A as a follow up to OK Computer. He labelled it as "career suicide" and whilst they may have lingered under a cloak of supposed indie credibilty, they were never the same band. "Pssst here's the thing"..."they were ■■■■"

Bomberblitz needs to take it’s hand off and just be a f#cking footy forum. Save all the IT bullshit for the wankers who spend their weekends donning the lycra and ■■■■■■■ off motorists.

To be fair Rollo ■■■■■■ off motorists all week no matter what he’s wearing

It’s definitely great that Neue Blitz hasn’t crashed yet. Seriously, good job Riolio =D>

Just one question, lots of people want the old voting/like system. Are you able to change it back? And if so, where is that on your priority list atm?

Cheers.

I post on a lot of forums of variable content and I must say I've yet to encounter a change so unnecessary whilst so self destructive as an ends to some unexplained means.
Riolio has explained why the change was made - the old board just before the change was crashing fairly frequently - since the switch was made it hasn't crashed once, which is a big improvement. Riolio runs his own business and doesn't want to be dropping things every couple of days to figure out which Jenga block caused the Blitz database to come crashing down this time. If you don't feel that is a valid reason, well that is your prerogative.

Sure a vast majority of people would like more of the functionality of the old board back, but that takes time. People complain if Blitz is down, so there are trade-offs, a stable version of the board is up and Riolio will tinker with the look and try to return some of the features people want when he has more spare time.

Seriously though he wants it to ve a footy forum but after every damn game the site crashed .

I post on a lot of forums of variable content and I must say I've yet to encounter a change so unnecessary whilst so self destructive as an ends to some unexplained means. Reminds me of Richard Kingsmills review of Radioheads Kid A as a follow up to OK Computer. He labelled it as "career suicide" and whilst they may have lingered under a cloak of supposed indie credibilty, they were never the same band. "Pssst here's the thing"..."they were ■■■■"

Bomberblitz needs to take it’s hand off and just be a f#cking footy forum. Save all the IT bullshit for the wankers who spend their weekends donning the lycra and ■■■■■■■ off motorists.

Yeah I agree. Let’s just make it look like Talking Carlton and leave it at that.

I post on a lot of forums of variable content and I must say I’ve yet to encounter a change so unnecessary whilst so self destructive as an ends to some unexplained means. Reminds me of Richard Kingsmills review of Radioheads Kid A as a follow up to OK Computer. He labelled it as “career suicide” and whilst they may have lingered under a cloak of supposed indie credibilty, they were never the same band. “Pssst here’s the thing”…“they were ■■■■”

you gonna take that DJR?

What I’m missing most at the moment is the multi-quote function. Unless I’ve missed it. First day back on a PC after being on mobile for 3 weeks.

Restore the ignore list from olde BB. Or at least increase the quota of ignorables.

Having a maximum of 5 to be ignored means that so many posters worthy of this recognition will miss out.

The like notifications feature should definitely be brought back. How else will I know (just) how popular I am?

A reply to: @David J Richardson regarding QuoteLink

Although I can't help feeling left out because I'm not a bicyclist... :D
I was very much the sub-1-percenter at the AGM…
But you did go the full lycra though.

Make everything work but WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGE NO MATTER HOW SLIGHT I WILL BE UNABLE TO COPE.

Rollo maybe give mick his money back that he’s tipped in. We know you’ve made a big pile of dolla dolla bills from blitz.

@Riolio code for changing font size?

A reply to: @Barnz regarding QuoteLink

@Riolio code for changing font size?
Difficult.

thats a shame

Smythy

id like more colour back…more red please the grey background is kinda boring…feels like the heritage guernsey.

Sorry if this is already on your to-do list, but could we get something along the lines of that little icon next to thread titles that indicated which ones we’ve posted in? Thanks Riolio :slight_smile:

how do you change tagline or whatever its called? to the right of display pics?

BD18, Supersonic, and Ask Sassy