Things yer little uns say

My son today asked for a pet frog. When I asked him why a frog I got back a massive condescending look, as if I'd asked the dumbest question ever.

“it’s so I can race other frogs”

Right. Frog racing. How dense of me.

Don’t be like that. Could become quite lucrative. Go down to the local park and be bookmaker.

Good idea, you can take all the bets to get a nice wad of cash, & then just ribit off.

Good idea, you can take all the bets to get a nice wad of cash, & then just ribit off.

Put the whole thing on Reddit and see what they think.

You’d wanna hop to it though before someone else beats you to the punch.

You’d wanna hop to it though before someone else beats you to the punch.

At least before they croak!

Fk we’re good at this … :stuck_out_tongue:

Punz -The most fun you can have typing shitt on a lil’ i Pad.

Probably the last couple are Dad jokes.

Dad jokes = oxymoron

5yo likes the new fixture in the members’ pack. I was explaining to him that we play some teams twice and others only once, so he was matching the logos to find the former. Came to “smelly old Carlton” (as I may have referred to them at some stage…), and I confirmed that, yes, we play them twice. He says, “no, we won’t get to play them twice cos the first time we play them they’re gonna get squashed by a huge bug with a really hard shell”.

Just hoping we don’t blow that one now…

Dad jokes = oxymoron

Only if they’re told by your Dad. Your friends’ Dads Dad jokes are always funny.

4 year old has coined a new name for the icing or cream in the middle of a
Biscuit - softies

By the way, how good are Kingstons, I’ve just rediscovered them

4 year old has coined a new name for the icing or cream in the middle of a Biscuit - softies

By the way, how good are Kingstons, I’ve just rediscovered them

So good quickly dunked in good tea, (currently enjoying Twinings Ozzie Afternoon, … nice drop)

Kingstons don’t survive the trip from woolies tbh.

I must admit thats been one of the perks of having a little’n in the house again. Bickies are back baby!

Is it just me, or is the sodium level in biscuits outrageously high these days?

Is it just me, or is the sodium level in biscuits outrageously high these days?

Always have been

Only if you eat the whole pack…

Off topic , but on biscuits, when we had tea ladies, someone did a per capita statistical comparison of favoured biscuits between different floors. Iced vovos were the standout on one floor, practically non existent on the others.

Better half is in the kitchen right now making bikkies. Choc chip and walnut I believe.

Should be very nice fresh out of the oven with a cuppa watching the cricket.

Kids mishearing lyrics is always a goodun.

We were in a restaurant yesterday and Natalie Imbruglia’s Torn was playing. My 5-year-old joined in:

“I don’t like your face, this is how I feel”

I was in tears. He had never heard the song before and honestly believed that was what she was singing.

1 Like