Things yer little uns say

Mr 4 is watching the Rugby League World Cup final with me.
When the Aussies scored the 1st try he said
“Go Australia. They’re the best team in the world!”
Then quickly added “Apart from the Bombers of course!”

15 Likes

Watching the Ashes.
“I wouldn’t like to face those bowlers.”
“Why not, mate?”
“I’m six.”

24 Likes

I’m doing a bit of swim teaching at the moment. Last week a 5 yo student, girl, casually tells me: “when I wasn’t here the other day, I ate dog poo.”

5 Likes

Grandson # 4 ,his best mate at home was told to read a book by his dad after 3 negative attempts the kid replies " I’d rather ■■■■ a rabbit than read a book ". hes 8 years old.

3 Likes

Junior wants to learn the club songs of all the teams in the afl. It was concerning when he started the Carlton song until he hit the second line:

“We are the navy blues, we are the old dark farting blues”

I completely lost it. Great ad lib.

7 Likes

Tell him it’s spelt with a K. Geez.

Is it a pretty rabbit?

1 Like

Righty-ho, Cory Bernardi

Ewww,… you’re more than a bit sick, … aren’t you??

I’d rather fck a Rabbit than Corey Bernazi , … pretty or not!

Well, buggy’s mate, Cory, did say SSM would lead to bestialit*y.

SSM is all but here, so Cory’s starting with smaller animals.

Natural conclusion to draw.

3yo has been learning Christmas Carols, singing a few quite well. This morning he casually comes out with: “Glory to the new born poo”.

4 Likes

Junior wanted to know how santa knows if he’s naughty, and i explained the elves watch the kids for santa.

“Ooooh… wait, does that mean the elves see my bum?”

6 Likes

Miss 4: GET ME A DRINK!!

Me: I think you forgot something?

Miss 4: GET ME A DRINK NOW!!!

11 Likes

LMW and her friend played a game of Fish, calling for cards by number and suit, and didn’t realise the problem until they had 26 cards each.

Miss almost 3. “I’m not talking to you EVER again” to her father.

God help the teenage years.

Oh and this lasted all of 10secs

4 Likes

In the lead up to Christmas caught the 2-year-old sitting on the couch next to the Christmas tree having taken his nappy off and busy attempting to hang Christmas ornaments on his person.

8 Likes

Hopefully not mistletoe.

1 Like

2 year old was napping with his Mum today and the 4-year-old kept coming into the room wanting help with things she is perfectly capable of doing herself or can get her older sisters to help with.

One time she comes in making a bunch of noise and her Mum tells her to sush so she doesn’t wake her younger brother and she proclaims “You cannot sush me, for I have a carrot you must peel!”

5 Likes

Family outing and ran into a mate, who happened to introduce the missus and I together. Missus mentions to the 10 year old that if it wasnt for my mate, we’d never have gotten married.

10 year old looks him dead in the eyes and says “you monster!”

4 Likes